Toribash
atm it's only in beta mode, it can go full on once theres staff from multiple timezones and not just me, hampa, jusmi and sparky, once people actually apply and get accepted, it makes things much easier and requires less attention as to who is staff, if we cant get people from a timezone all over then it wont matter much, can always just edit things and bend rules
Tim is bae :3
It's nice to be helping out with something that might become big fast and if your seeing this post for first time feel free to join I'm there ;p
Hey kids you wanna see a dead body?
This is a great "application" To the community! I just joined today and I LOVE it! I might apply for staff ;)
I am just an icon livin'
Been using plug.dj here and there for years, surely a great addition. Good job.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by KnightNight View Post
It's nice to be helping out with something that might become big fast and if your seeing this post for first time feel free to join I'm there ;p

Well you've shown that you can be trusted as i gave you manager for a total of 9 hours while i slept xD just gives you extra credit to have it perm in the future really :P
Was on there for around an hour last night. All of you have shit taste in music.
i kid i kid. But this is a decent idea overall.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i see you've still got knight liking you, im guessing he gave you resident dj just because you joined xD
No. He infracted me for hating on other peoples music ;-;.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
No. He infracted me for hating on other peoples music ;-;.

Well dont hate on others music and he wont infract you o3o
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Well dont hate on others music and he wont infract you o3o

It's hard when someone puts on rap god.