Ranking
Hello Shane here from the Wapow Event Team. We are a group of people that want to make Toribash a better place.
-About us
-We want to go outside our clan and recruit members to help us run in game Tournaments and events.
-We are going to try to compete with the Es. We work solely off of donations and work from the wapow clan.
-WET is a Future project we have been working on to bring our ultimate goal of bringing more players to the community.
- We are going to try our best to make more fun for everyone and create a freindly fude with the Es ; )
-Here is our org page.
-http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9103890#post9103890
-There is no reason to Join our clan unless you would like to be apart of our clan.
This is an organization not a clan
-Pm me if you want to apply
[colour=red]Want to work for WET pm me to apply[/color]
You could use better formatting, you know. So I did it for you:

Hello, Shane here from the WAPOW Event Team. We are a group of people that want to make Toribash a better place.
About us:
We want to go outside our clan and recruit members to help us run in game tournaments and events. We are going to compete with the ES in terms of event hosting and we work solely off of donations and work from the WAPOW clan.
WET is a Future project we have been working on to bring our ultimate goal of bringing more players to the community. We are going to try our best to make more fun for everyone and create a friendly feud with the ES.

Our Org Page

Joining the WAPOW clan is completely optional, and you do not have to be part of the clan to be in the organization.
To join, PM me.
im still waiting for clan mod (council? management?) to mark us as DEAD.
death is like crossing the finish line.

try to get more cringy than that
Fuck, I just drank like 48 cl of hard liquor, and it's Sunday, fuck. Well, I hope the clan is not completely dead when I wake up tomorrow...
Last edited by uppkicker; May 22, 2017 at 06:47 PM.