Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
But they established this location as the hub for official news. If they don't post anything more official, then the only other location of news we'll get is leaks. such as those Gifs.

Those leaks were posted by hampa himself, can't really call them leaks, rather sneakpeaks or previews.
Any plans for:
- in-client reporting
- linux client
- free forum search/more usable free forum
Originally Posted by Mikes View Post
would need a change in the learning curve to keep players in.

Besides the opener in most official mods, it's just improvisation. Those who want to learn, find a way, either by using us official teachers or, making friends who can teach them. So I don't think there needs to be a learning curve at all, we are doing just fine with that. It all depends on if they actually want to learn.

Even if they do make a way to learn better, it still would depend on if those people would actually sit through a tutorial (want to learn)
Amitabha
Fl0w
I was talking to some friends about there not being enough interesting multiplayer online games that are free. Saw some mention of Toribash Next on the comments of a youtube video and decided to google it. I'm glad to see the community is still alive and that the game is finally getting a sequel or update, whatever you want to call it. Hope it comes to Fruition, Keep up the great work devs this game is pretty darn special.
A lot of new info in this video for you guys.

Skip to specific answers

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
A lot of new info in this video for you guys.

Skip to specific answers

Good on ya for this, very informative and helpful, definitely got some answers from it.
No idea how you managed this but gj, Mata.
A blood forge sounds pretty heccin sick, breakable objects are literally one of my favorite things in games, better joint states, cooler lighting. This is truly nutworthy
Nice work Matarika, really nice job meeting hampa, keep up the good work
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]