ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What do you like/dislike the most about the TB community?
I like the fact that people are actually nice enough here to help support people in fucked situations like Jenson for example (yea this occurs like everywhere but from my first view of the community I didn't expect something like that).

What I dislike is that I cannot say the n word casually
Last edited by Goomba; Nov 24, 2019 at 11:44 PM.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Well, it's basically like family after being apart of it for over 8 years now. On that note though, we got a lot of pretty dumb drama sometimes lol.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I like the diversity of ages, personalities, cultures and even genders, makes for some interesting conversations sometimes.
Like: innovative and creative ingame players.

Dislike: boring planks of wood who've played this game for years and still don't know how to improvise and move fluidly.
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Well, it's basically like family after being apart of it for over 8 years now. On that note though, we got a lot of pretty dumb drama sometimes lol.

I liked the drama. Boring otherwise.
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
What I dislike is that I cannot say the n word casually

Same ay
---
I liked that the community gave me a place to argue with other know-it-all dickheads on the Discussion board. That was a lot of fun, in my eyes. Shame it died, but hey, it was still a niche board when the forums were thriving - Death was to be expected.

I also like the nostalgia and memories I have of growing up with the game. It's why I still visit here.
Last edited by Ele; Nov 25, 2019 at 04:15 PM.
I honestly think this is still one of the best gaming communities out there. So many interesting and talented folk. I wish I could talk to every single one of you outside the forums, I really do. I feel like this game is so niche that it attracts mostly people I genuinely find worthwile to talk to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
I honestly think this is still one of the best gaming communities out there. So many interesting and talented folk. I wish I could talk to every single one of you outside the forums, I really do. I feel like this game is so niche that it attracts mostly people I genuinely find worthwile to talk to.

Yeah, I agree with this. Maybe it has something to do with a good lot of us practically growing up doing stuff here.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The only downside about this game (and that includes the community as a whole) are piece of shit fun hating toxic assholes, and while these types of people are in almost every game they seem to be extra cancerous when playing TB. They always seem to have the exact same insults at the ready and will spam them constantly no matter what the outcome of the match is. Fortunately most of them aren't active on the forums so, I guess that's a plus.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
The only downside about this game (and that includes the community as a whole) are piece of shit fun hating toxic assholes, and while these types of people are in almost every game they seem to be extra cancerous when playing TB. They always seem to have the exact same insults at the ready and will spam them constantly no matter what the outcome of the match is. Fortunately most of them aren't active on the forums so, I guess that's a plus.

I have never really met like a genuinely toxic person ingame that I couldn't just ignore. But then again I haven't really been active since like 2015.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
I have never really met like a genuinely toxic person ingame that I couldn't just ignore. But then again I haven't really been active since like 2015.

Hello would you like to play some time?