Toribash
Original Post
[FAILURE]hell i failed hard

my handdrawing skills have leveled up, but still i need a lot of practise to become even half as good as Darkjak...FFFUUUUUUU
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
darker outlines, looks like you have drawn with a broken pencil or something, more cleanness and use the Ezeth reference next time.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 28, 2010 at 07:24 PM.
Haha, I'm flattered.
I like the style, but probably tone down the glow on the green, since it doesn't fit too well with the rest. Or add more shading to the rest to match to green.

It doesn't look right though. Eyes should be larger, maybe a bit wider apart.

Also, what's with the two rows of spinnies?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i guess my shading is not the best D:, meh... maybe i will just stick in to 75% c/p
Free textures
you think im giving up? I'm using less and lessc/p on every texture i do etc...

I'm not giving up, I'm just standing the facts :/ and now i know i must train in shading :/
Free textures
I would stick to 0% c/p. You can do it.

Of course, it's always good to look at a reference picture when you have trouble so you can see how the light affects the object. After a while, you'll remember the patterns. With c/p, you never really have to think about it, so it takes longer to learn. It's like in school: copying work vs. doing it with someone's help. It's easier to just write it down word for word, but you won't remember it for later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
yeah you should get a big slap for the "less and less c/p" comment, 0% is the only percent. Reference is great but personally I don't see the point of C/P in general, I texture because I want to make the texture, C/p just makes me feel like people just didnt want to make the texture. Troll troll troll etc etc. if you get what I mean.

And I don't care who c/p's fancy pants or no fancy pants! I will climb upon my high horse and stay there, ever glaring with nose upturned. lol :P

Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice!
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
yeah you should get a big slap for the "less and less c/p" comment, 0% is the only percent. Reference is great but personally I don't see the point of C/P in general, I texture because I want to make the texture, C/p just makes me feel like people just didnt want to make the texture. Troll troll troll etc etc. if you get what I mean.

And I don't care who c/p's fancy pants or no fancy pants! I will climb upon my high horse and stay there, ever glaring with nose upturned. lol :P

Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice!

I agree completely.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.