Toribash
Original Post
ThreadSpace: Hyperbol open beta
I have an announcement to make! ThreadSpace: Hyperbol has gone into open beta. It's an awesome game, and you should check it out.

Set in the far future, in which alien technology has jumpstarted human civilisation, war has broken out, and created conflict between three factions. Combat takes place bewteen ships, with a variety of (pretty cool) munitions being thrown around.

The way in which this is done lends Hyperbol to a genre genre of it's own. Being a blend of RTS, RPG, MMO, and action, it's a genre I like to call PVRTT (Persistant Variable Real Time Tactics). It's an interesting and fun gameplay paradigm that is truly new. The visuals are stunning, the audio is pretty damned good, and the community is an awesome bunch of people.

I urge you all to check it out at the official site, because it's just too awesome to pass up.

[/plugplugplug]

Seriously, though, it is a really fun game, pretty cool, new, nicely strategic which remaining action-oriented. Check it out. It will be going in to full-scale release in a few weeks, so get in quick. it's really polished and nice.

I'll leave you with a few screenshots:

Re: ThreadSpace: Hyperbol open beta
I've been playing for couple days now and it's quite fun, you should try it out!
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Same here. Game is pretty good, too bad the servers are either empty, or require a high level to get into.
The servers being empty is the least problem, really, the high level needed for other servers is slightly more concerning, but the highest problem is the way hard learning curve, and that that the noobie servers are filled with some whack pro playas who kill teh poor nublets
What what? In the butt.