Toribash
Re: Toribash 2.1 Released
It's working fine now. Hampa fixed it for me =)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
It can be caused by your ISP if they use a cache. I hate them, and you should to!
It took me 6 months of constant usage on my internet connection for them to bypass the cache (and a few complaints from tech support for hammering the connection with refreshes).

Anyway, now that it is sorted, you have 2.1 to play with
I has a flavour
Can you elaborate more on the grading system?
I think (from my judo days) it was in this order:

White Belt
Yellow Belt
Green Belt
Blue Belt
Red Belt
Black Belt
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
in American Tai-Kenpo...

White
Yellow
Orange
Blue
Green
Purple
Red
Brown
Intermediate Black
Black

And then if you intend to teach the art, you rise from Sempai to Sensei to Renshi and so on... I'm not sure what's beyond Renshi.
I think you should add (optional) two buttons to forces instead of one. I don't have a wheel mouse and It's very easy to put the wrong force to a muscle when you have to switch it with just one key. And it's slow, it's hard to make a complicated starter move in 15 sec when you have to use the force button two times to almost every muscle.

Configurable buttons would be the greatest. I'd use left mouse force1(con), middle mouse force2(ext) and right mouse as hold/relax. I never use the mouse for camera.
Hi, I've got the same problem. I can't get to download the v2.1 Installer. It keeps on downloading v2.0.

Help Please