Toribash
Year 8, studying in a bilingual (English/French) school. I do English and an elective in english, Spanish in "english". I do Maths, Science, History and French in French.
I've hear about them jobs... Don't people live in cubicles or something?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Year 8, studying in a bilingual (English/French) school. I do English and an elective in english, Spanish in "english". I do Maths, Science, History and French in French.
I've hear about them jobs... Don't people live in cubicles or something?

I used to do just that in grade 8,9 and 10 except the spanish bit, that must get confusing though, learning two romantic languages at the same time?
Im now in a health sciences academy studying forensics and psychology

I am a stocky on the weekends though
I tag and shelve cloths in a big store, the work is tedious but theres usually good company so you can just talk about whatever all day.
Founder of raku

11th Grade in Australia, that's second last year if anyone didn't know. Work? Don;t make me laugh
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I love the first post >.>
I teach kids how to spell and do math. Currently in grade 12 finish in a few weeks. Going to Uni to get a degree in Justice.
@Caff, is that in queensland? My brother goes to one of those academies.
Originally Posted by caff View Post
I used to do just that in grade 8,9 and 10 except the spanish bit, that must get confusing though, learning two romantic languages at the same time?
Im now in a health sciences academy studying forensics and psychology

I am a stocky on the weekends though
I tag and shelve cloths in a big store, the work is tedious but theres usually good company so you can just talk about whatever all day.

Holy shit do you mean the academy down on the Gold Coast? I go the academy in Toowong.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
1st year student in an university of applied scienses. I study information technology in english.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Holy shit do you mean the academy down on the Gold Coast? I go the academy in Toowong.

The math one? Thats the one my brother goes to. Tell me your name, I'll see if he knows you.
i farm >..> i drive a damn tractor for 8-12 hours a day, with an occasional sunday off if im lucky.
OG of TB
A man of few words