ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
No, that is basically the OPPOSITE of what would happen, it would blast through the atmosphere so fucking fast it wouldn't even get close to burning up.

Probably wouldn't have to be any bigger than your head to blow this whole fucking planet to smithereens if it was going that fast.

Oh and I doubt anything would happen at the galactic alignment. I think another theory is that earth will be bombarded with solar radiation that will knock out power grids, but to my knowledge that's already been discarded (since the two satellites orbiting the sun, somehow can tell that won't happen any time soon).

Also, end of calender =/= end of world. I don't know about you, but when December 31st comes around, nobody thinks that that's the end of the world because their OTHER calender lasted them two years! Yeah. It's alllllll bull, you're hearing a lot about it because its MONEY BABY.
Maybe the Mayans got bored and decided making a calender past the year 2012 was not nessesary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Probably wouldn't have to be any bigger than your head to blow this whole fucking planet to smithereens if it was going that fast.

Oh and I doubt anything would happen at the galactic alignment. I think another theory is that earth will be bombarded with solar radiation that will knock out power grids, but to my knowledge that's already been discarded (since the two satellites orbiting the sun, somehow can tell that won't happen any time soon).

Also, end of calender =/= end of world. I don't know about you, but when December 31st comes around, nobody thinks that that's the end of the world because their OTHER calender lasted them two years! Yeah. It's alllllll bull, you're hearing a lot about it because its MONEY BABY.

(I don't support the theory, read my post closer)

Also saying "Mayans got lazy, or bored, so they didn't finish the calander" Is the most stupid suggestion I've ever heard.
the god
its said that extraterrestrial objects will come down from the sky and take us all in,a terrorist will plant a nuclear bomb and blow this world up, or fire will fall from the sky...one of these in December 21,2012.....what you believe is up to you...

By extrablahblahblah i meant aliens and ufos.
Last edited by firebolty; Oct 25, 2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: because i wanted to
BAD LUCK
There are many People who are taking very cautious steps to 2012,
I found a few sights selling equipment that would help for survival. There seems to be many different reasons and explications, Meteorites are definitely outcasted for those with "stupid" minds.

But tsunamis and floods sound very reasonable. What cautions would the goverment take on this Day 2012?
None, A date would not cause tsunamies and other bullshit for no reason, until we are able to gain more knowledge of what this alignment will cause all these strange earth phenomena have no real justification.
the god
cretor was probably joking culapou,
on a topic related note, I believe in this 2012 thing about as much as I beleived in Y2K which is not at all.
Founder of raku

science can't explain everything that happens in the world. sounds like bullshit but we cant deny this calendar =/
Originally Posted by liveEVIL View Post
science can't explain everything that happens in the world. sounds like bullshit but we cant deny this calendar =/

This is entirely untrue

It has been stated in previous posts that they might have just become lazy or bored.
I think I'll chill out 'till 2012. I'm the cruisy type. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't it doesn't.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~