Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] DUN DUN DUUNNN

only the face part is pasted into it rest is done with tablet, around 35% is c/p
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I personally think that if you do c/p, you should at go and enhance the shading of the copied parts to they show better. Only c/p seems too blurry and flat. Some dodge and burn would be enough, I think.

Since the helmet is shaded totally differently, it really does look like a hat :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Reminds me of Desert Punk... I like the helmet part, but I agree some dodge/burn would make the hat look a lot better.
has desert punk changed his set?
thinking back on it, i wouldnt blame him, that set i made him was so old...

about your hea tho, i dunno, i look at it, and i think, why is a robot wearing a beanie?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
he is wearing a beanie cause he is jamaican. lol.

might do some improvements though...
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Its like, lets take a part of that, o wait that part look good also we take some of that, then mix it together into a random salad bowl and make a head out of it. Its ok I make tcs.
Looks pretty good, but it looks like it's looking upwards. Y'know...

Upwards. I think it would look better if it glared directly forward, into the opponents eye(s), or lack thereof.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I actually like it, the angle of the visor looks fine.
The beanie is definately out of place, looking at the detail of the main face it's just.....not fitting quit in. It also takes a big chunk out of the head that just ruins it.
If you were to add some more contrast to it and shade it it may gain some effect.
Still, it's not bad, a few adjustments and it'd work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]