Toribash
Original Post
Blue belt now, looking for a clan.
Hello, I've been playing for about a week now and have earned my blue belt though I have had thoughts of joining a clan, I'd like them to be active and enjoy friendly community so If anyone knows anyone or would like to recruit me throw a pm my way or just post a reply.

Thanks
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Well its good that you posted a thread in the right place and you seem intelligent.
But Hunters is looking for Black Belts and above.Id suggest maybe waiting a longer time before joining a clan because people like that.Also you can chack the Clan Events board to see which clans are recruiting.Also if you like you may post for hunters but your application will give you a "Postponed Mmbership" which allows you to join without question (if you were approved in the first place) when you reach the requirements.
Good Luck!
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Thanks for the info, and seeming is just half of the picture. Let's hope for all our sakes the over half of it is the same shall we. I'll take a look down at the clan events board but may just wait till black belt. After all it is only 800 games away.
lol it comes faster then youd expect... dont forget to try to make some single player replays.... check out the replays board and try to make something that you think would look cool... after you get good enough in game or at replay making im sure any clan would not hesitate to take you.
🫷🦚🫸
Hey, Manxie. Juice doesn't care about your belt at all really, we just care about your posting style/reputation and some skills, even if that means replays or simple art. You can post in our Application Centre. You can even use me as your referral if you want.
Seeya in the forum.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Well thanks for the advice, however with as little posts as I have now It'd probably be best if more people knew I existed =P. I'll take a look into Juice Maniac, just to see what it has to offer. If it successfully interests me than I may consider joining.
Feel free to apply for ProtoType, we accept members by their personality, and yours seems like a pretty darn good one.

;]
Well then I'll be taking that as a pretty darn good compliment, these forums are so much friendlier than some. XD