Toribash
Original Post
Want a Wii?
Well here's your chance fellow Toribasheans! You all have won a free ToriWii! All you have to do is look at the picture below, decide if you'd like to play the mod, then download from the link on the far bottom, and you got your Tori a free Wii!

Warning: settings are 1000cm apart, this version of the controller does not have a strap, and please, please, post your replays! Constructive critisism allowed.
Attached Files
Wii.tbm (1.4 KB, 82 views)
I have quit. Goodbye all.
NOT ANOTHER POP-UP!!!!!!!!! STUPID POP-UP BLOCKER!!!!!!!!
nice mod
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
nice +rep for the idea
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by Punkki View Post
The wii was pretty heavy =D. And I thought Wiis are light

Well it is static'd, right?
hey um.. i put it in my mods folder then i got to the game and go to mods but i cant find it can someone help me
wheres tha nunchuck? lmao
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
wheres tha nunchuck? lmao

Nunchuk is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. Actually its impossible at the moment but still...