ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SPAMMAR THREAD!
This is to try and get rid of the spam in the main topics, please, spam here instead.

SPAMZORS!
collect snots from the nose
RIFFLE!
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
fie fie fie fie fie fie
FEPE FEPE FEPE FEPE SADDY PATTY MATTY CHATTY RATTY FATTY SATTY HATTY LATTY!

Like that?
yeah kinda..

FRETHCHHCHH GRIIILLMM :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO
OMG ALIEN SMILEY!!!!!!!! SEE -> : (it not really a alien. its just chuck norris in a alien suit. *pokes chuck second eyes*-> ;;) haha take that chuck. *pokes other eyes* -> ||( b_bubblez: lol blinded chuck. chuckc norris: super kool eye regenerater thingy of doom go!!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: omfg!!!! chucks HP 1000/1000
b_bubblez HP 2/10
b_bubblez:....
b_bubblez: super abnormal throwing star of doom!!!
*hit*
chuck norris: LOGGED!!
b_bubblez: @#$%!!
chuck norris: giant awsome cannon of doom!!
b_bubblez:*uses keith as human shield* (now you know why the fifth human shield didn't make it)
keith:@#%# @@#$ #$%# @$!$ $#%#@!!!!!!
1000000000000000000000000000000000 damage!!
keith: XP
b_bubblez: * turns side ways and disapears* lol wat now.
chuck: f@%k....
JUDGE JUDY: ITS A DRAW!! CASE CLOSED!!!! *BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH*
b_bubblez :wtf?? where the heck do u get in the battle?
chuck:*stares at judge judy and kills her with the awsomeness*
b_bubblez: gg man gg...
(OMG IF THERE WAS A RANDOM AWARD I WOULD WIN WITH MY HANDS TIDE)
b_bubblez: *throws a purple aquatic panda at chuck while he has his back turned and then turns sideways to resume invisibilty*
*hit*
200 damage

chuck: Fine if that how you want it!!
chuck: I CHOOSE U PICKACHU!!
PICKACHU : picka picka picka pickachu chu chu what.. what... wtf am i saying!!! r u telling me people actually get payed for these scripts!!
@#$% them!! this sucks!!! im calling my agent!!!
pickachu: *picks up phone*
phone: RING RING RING! BANANA PHONE!!
Last edited by bf1192; Mar 15, 2008 at 01:02 AM.
BF1192:u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
XT3KRAZOR: not really i just look at the sky and think of potatoes.
bf1192: how the hell does that help?
XT3KRAZOR: well potatoes are the escence of life...and v8 juice.

lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero