Toribash
Original Post
Math...
The hell...when did you plan on asking us about this? You were last online 10 hours ago, so obviously you weren't just talking to Shmevin, and had to go before you got a chance to mention the idea.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=317193
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Well I wasn't alerted this....personally I have considered this before but decided I am against it. I just don't see it happening. Our clans are good allies, but they are different...really. And we would become a clan with too many members, with too little active ones. And two leaders just wouldn't work. And considering both our leaders aren't on as much as they should be, we would have problems down the road.

I swore I would stay in [one] until the end, but that would be the end of it. I just can't imagine things being the same, or alright.

Mr.ToriTroll
totally supported. I'm against this too.
basically, I agree with this sentence:
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
And we would become a clan with too many members, with too little active ones.

Math, you owe explanations
I like the idea, but it would still have been nice if Math asked us first.

Oh well, let's see how it works out. <3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I'm up for this:P sadly coffee is a small clan with a depressing 5? people and like 3-4 active ones sometimes all of them but yeah this better go down soon if it does since I wanna do the halloween event
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Hey Joshy, you'll officially be in the same clan as me, hehe. Then we can do art stuff/thingies together. <3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Rainbowz fo'sho even if this doesn't go down we can still do art stuff haha but yeah seriously turn all these no's to yes's pweasee, you guys would make my life...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Obviously, I wasn't going to do it without warning you people... In my PM to Shmevindinm, leader of Coffee, I told him that he should wait for me to warn you people, and only then do something.

All I made for this lovely clan I call family, was being democratic. I won't do anything without the consent of you guys... My lovers (<3). All I want is you to be happy and be my sweet honey bee. In other words, Coffee has millions of friendly people, that could be cool. Or do you have something against any member of them?

Edit: NOAH DONT BE MAD AT ME
I AM WORKING HARD, I DONT HAVE AS FREE TIME AS I USED TO HAVE.
Last edited by Math; Nov 10, 2011 at 03:54 PM.
This is awesome, I like it.
As always Math, you impress me with your administration ideas.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Obviously, I wasn't going to do it without warning you people... In my PM to Shmevindinm, leader of Coffee, I told him that he should wait for me to warn you people, and only then do something.

All I made for this lovely clan I call family, was being democratic. I won't do anything without the consent of you guys... My lovers (<3). All I want is you to be happy and be my sweet honey bee. In other words, Coffee has millions of friendly people, that could be cool. Or do you have something against any member of them?

Edit: NOAH DONT BE MAD AT ME
I AM WORKING HARD, I DONT HAVE AS FREE TIME AS I USED TO HAVE.

I'm not mad, but I just wanted to hear your side of the story. If we were to merge, we would need some serious clean up. And A wayy better tag than [onecoffee]. A lot of work would need to be done, and I don't think the current leaders of each clan would be up to it...
-----
EDIT: Just read our thread, their thread. Damn there is a lot of controversy over this. Rainbowz, I know this is a big favor to ask, but could you please make an ultra post with a bunch of info of peoples opinions, pro's, con's, etc on it? You don't have to, but just sayin, it would be hella useful.
Last edited by Noah; Nov 10, 2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I'm not up for this. Sorry Math but I love [one], by merging I'll quit, but don't worry, I be inactive so you wont miss me either way.

Don't missunderstand me Coffee you guys be coo'.