ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Decency on the Servers
Fellow Toribashers!

Is courtesy a dying practice nowdays? Or are some people just F*%$#@*$ &$##** !#@* *% *$#^*@* ?

The responces from some of the people after you fight them is appauling. And not just then. Its difficult to be polite to someone who says for you to go F*** yourself after you beat them fairly in a match. Inadequacy issues anyone? A simple "gg" would have done.

Occasionally swearing, cause you just ripped of your own head and threw it on the ground, is tollerable (I am also frequented by doing just that). We dont need a string of swearwords you know, everytime you make an error.

Also, i think ive learnt how to say F*** in 6 different languages now

Respect people! Have respect for yourself! Dont make it to the point where we need moderators over watching everything just cause you cant use the manners you were born with. Grow up.

- Cevius
<( O )>
Re: Decency on the Servers
I noticed that too recently what with the influx of new players.
Beat them to death in their own game, say "fuck" is not an insulting word and then insult them in such a manner that they want to cry, works always
What what? In the butt.
i dont mind the swearing so much, but when you beat somone fairly, and they complain about it, saying it was luck or something when really they just are absurdly predictable. just admit defeat people.
now i dont know much asian so i might be wrong but ive never heared any dispolite comments maybe its yet to come or maybe people on the judo server just respect more?
Its not the language itself that has been offending me, its that its been directed at people due to skill, luck, or luck that happens 9 times in a row because the particular offender uses the same bloody move every time and they cant stand that their most awsome tactic of pecs and grab didnt work. again.

Usually its been rather peacefull in Judo. These certain people were in judo though... on the US servers.

Do we need a kick vote option? is that just making problems when a clan can get more than half the votes in a server and keep kicking out other people till just their clan is left? People will abuse a system if they can.

Each action has a really funny/horrible/You-kiss-your-mother-with-that-mouth?/nasty reaction.
<( O )>
That might be harder than it seems. Probably damn easy to do, but people can just change the spelling, or speak in a different language. The meaning to "go Fu ck Yourself" is still there, and it wouldnt be dettected.

The best idea might be to send billions of giga-volts down their ip pathway and make them explode.
<( O )>
can you teach me how to say fuck in 6 different languages?
Fuck, Fak, Ficken.... hmmm Fawk, Fek, Frack. The last three were made up but im sure they will know what you meant
<( O )>