Ranking
Original Post
re:watching - Movie/TV show thread
Movie and possibly TV-Show/Animu/stuff thread. Not every post has to be as high quality as this one but keeping it not shit would be nice :^)

JTANK REVIEW OF HARRY BROWN... sorta

Last edited by flxy; Nov 13, 2015 at 04:38 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I haven't watched the movie but I definitely remember 'End Credits'. Still one of my favorite DnB tracks tbh. I remember a couple years ago I actually wanted to watch the movie but kinda forgot about it. Maybe I'll watch it some time, if I can't find anything better, haha.

In other news, finished watching Aziz Ansari's new show 'Master of None' the other day. Enjoyable show imo. I mean, it's nothing special but it's entertaining. Has it's moments and is kinda awkward at times, as you'd expect from Aziz. First episode is kinda meh tho so if you decide to check it out, might as well watch the second one too. That one's better iirc.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, I won't bother you with my animu shit, I'll keep that to other weeab fags via irc.

As for other things, I'm currently watching:
- Arrow s4 (it's shit but at least better than s3 a bit)
- Flash s2 (fine for a capeshit show)
- Utopia s1 (just started but looks pretty cool)

As for the movies, just a couple days ago I've watched Spectre, it's a fine Bond movie, although a bit too long. 7/10 I'd say, nothing special. If you expect shit to blow up and some silly one liners, give it a try.
retired
Anyone here bump into 2000 spoilers for the new star wars? Glad I turned off the internet for that period of time
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I couldn't care less about the spoilers, never were a fan of SW, in fact I have only watched the movies recently. Like seriously, this week or so, though I had all of them on my disk for some 2 years, guess all the shitstorm about new part motivated me to watch them. They're fairly alright, especially the old trilogy and especially the very first movie. The new trilogy is much meh-ier, though sith's revenge is pretty ok.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Anyone here bump into 2000 spoilers for the new star wars? Glad I turned off the internet for that period of time

bumped into 2 of them, so it's not that bad. and yeah, those were real because I've just returned from the cinema.
The film is good, probably my second/third favourite SW movie. Go watch it or unplug your internet connection, it's solid 8/10.
retired
I actually like the old SW movies but I can't be bothered watching the new one. I was kinda hyped when the teasers and the trailer were released but now I'm just very indifferent tbh. Like I could go watch it but I just don't want to.
Re: spoliers, I see some pop up in twitch chat from time to time but I dunno whether they're real or not but I don't care about that either tbh.
I didn't actually feel the hype until the movie started. It was a massive nostgia bomb and I fell in love with it, considering they reused a lot of plot devices too. I guess the younger generations will like this one a lot more because of the advancing visual effects just as kids enjoyed the new trilogy (which I've now come to learn is really shit). But two things I fell in love with were the character development and sound effects.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Deadpool 7/10 - trailers spoil 3/4 of the movie, some jokes feel a bit forced but it does it job well for a 1h30min long mindless entertainment
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Deadpool 7/10 - trailers spoil 3/4 of the movie, some jokes feel a bit forced but it does it job well for a 1h30min long mindless entertainment

completely agreed. mr robot is decent too, btw