Ranking
Original Post
Having Problems with Sets and Textures
a friend sent me 3 sets of textures. each having a different quality. problem is i cant use them or sell them. i cant even take them out of the set.

The only thing notable here is that it said "purchase" next to each one. i own a head texture but it dosnt give me the option still to take it out of the set. it just states upload texture and everything else when changing its look.

i was hoping to keep one set of textures while selling the other but that dosnt look possible. do i have to purchase the right over textures and people send me how many i want and i can do anything with them then?

i click preview as you can see by it being underlined and no options, just "purchase". plus the other options do nothing to help. i tried them. edit just asks how much i want to sell it for or if i want to rename it.

this dosnt add up could someone shed some light on this situation?
Attached Images
screenshot1.png (8.6 KB, 12 views)
screenshot2.png (63.9 KB, 18 views)
Looking in your activated and deactivated inventory, I do not see you having textures next to your head.

Are you sure you've got the texture items? Cause you need both, the items, and the art. I think he sent you the art.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if they were art i would still be able to sell them right? ive seen people doing it. plus he is trying to help me make a little money by marketing. i dont see how giving me the art would help.

i cant draw as good as your average toribash artist nor do i have the time.

plus when i had my head texture it looked like a template too. i think it is toribash going wrong in the mail because i still cant take them out of the set either

plus shouldn't it have something that indicates it is art, like a logo or just in brackets (ART)

are you able to confirm my suspicions?
Last edited by Arkanite; Jul 4, 2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: info addition
yep you can still sell art on the art board

kind of confused about what the rest of your post is about
would i be able to trade the art in for actual textures then? i cant draw on a pc at all. by actual textures i mean like the head texture i have. so i can put art or photos onto my toridoll.

plus im trying to make abit of TC by marketing. i have the normal set, the x256 set and the x512 set.

when i first saw what he sent me i got exited but it seems he trolled me XD.
Textures work on a way on which you buy the items, just like you buy your forces and relaxex. And when you've got those, you can upload the art to it, this can be pretty much any picture you want. These pictures can be custom designed by artists, and most of the times, you have to buy the pictures from them, or others.
I think your friend sent you some pictures through E-Mail, you only need to buy the texture items now, when you've got those, you can upload the pictures he sent you on it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]