Ranking
Original Post
Clan anniversary[Open champagne!]
Guys, we've been alive for 7 years. Woop, woop, woop!

It's crazy.

Let's take this time to share fond memories we have about the clan.

As I was talking to Kane on discord:

I never forget that irc reunion that we did to pick the name of our new clan after we had to leave Hung. A clan that we worked hard to revive with snake and other members like Xhiba and imapirate. I remember suggesting and it just caught on!

Share memories that you had with this clan! No matter how stupid, funny, or sentimental it is!
Your messed up world enthrills me
I remember when I first joined the game, I had run into snake and a few other fl0w members, eventually William came online, and I just remember wanting to be able to play like them, they were so good and it was just a funny time for me. And I made it a goal to join fl0w and I eventually made that goal happen and im so happy I did.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Nicee.
I've bean here for a while and its bean great.
What do you think guys? We stay here and close the game until it's dead dead?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I remember always being in the wushu room almost exclusively.There i met all the fl0w and ra members.I became good friends with Onid2010(also known as pliskien) which i even visited in rl since he does not live far away from me.
I actually never wanted to be in a clan but he convinced me to give it a try and so i joined fl0w(with the shittiest app ever,but everyone knew me so it passed).
One of my first suggestions was a realismwushu event challenge which failed miserably (and would fail miserably today) so i just kept doing my own thing.
It was also the time where there was this big debate about playing for win versus playing with style (fair) which triggerd me to no end.
Im really not the guy to post much online but i kept playing and sticking to the clan and over the years i really grew attached to it.
As William said , sometimes i ponder about the time i spent with this game and clan and yes, its insane but in a fun way.
What i really like about this clan and game is that people (usually) keep coming back and if its only a few times a year.Pliskien for example is inactive for a very long time now but i encounterd him a few times over the years.I havent seen deprav again tho.There are lots of other examples.
Now i am one of the leaders of fl0w which i never expected and never wanted but i will keep sticking around and try to keep it alive.

And yes Insanity, i guess we will be here until TB closes down(we will turn off the lights when we go^^) which may happen sometime after tb next comes around(if tbnext is any good...)
Yeah man, its insane how much time all of us spent in this game.
For me, it was the love for striking mods that brought me here. To be honest i alays hated wushu cause its so floaty and you ned 100 frames to get back on the ground.
But rk, lenshu i love. And lots of people here felt the same way, so here i am.
Pm me for deals
I used to love wushu,

then i discovered rkmma and lenshu and found out they are the way superior mods in tb and i did not look back.

Wushu is mostly dead and there are valid reasons for this(the winmechanics in tb and the running that almost assures victory in wushu while making it unfun to play).

Don´t even start about "always comeback" and such.U know i do but in a cumpetitive match running trumps all.

Even in rk and lenshu running is a "good" solution to win but its much more difficult to pull it off.

That being said i still like a friendly match of wushu now and then.
Last edited by Kane; Feb 7, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
The momment of joy that I experienced while I'm in fl0w is when STRIKING Org. was reformed and there are a lot of awesome stuffs created such as new striking mods based on the org., awesome striking tournaments and a lot of awesome stuffs there.

Really proud of fl0w-ers who are just very determinded about keeping the striking mods in the highest place of other mods in toribash, I enjoyed the playstyle a lot sooo everything is great for me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
What happened to that org btw? There was heavy stuff going on there.
Pm me for deals
I'm not sure but I think we're waiting for deprav or the other higher ups's return to be active once again.
Remember before [fl0w] when we were [HUNG]? haha..ha.....aha......
Remember when we all got banned because of our private thread? ahh.ahaa.......ha

So many late wushu nights in good company
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there