Ranking
Original Post
[Question] Xbox 360
For an Xbox 360, are there any hacks or stuff for it? say i have a flash drive and i put something on it, can i run it through my Xbox and get cheats or something?
If you mod your xbox you can. Only way to do that is by voiding your warranty.

Look it up on google
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Perhaps, but as for the original Xbox also, you would risk losing your Xbox Live privelages.

The only heavily modded game consoles I've seen are just the original Xbox. The 360 on the other hand...may be difficult to mod.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
You lose live with both if you mod it. They can detect mod's to the system
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
You lose live with both if you mod it. They can detect mod's to the system

My friend got his taken away immediately. He picked up a used Xbox and it turned out to be modded.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
The best thing about a 360 is Live. Some mods CAN go undetected for a while, but firmware updates sort that out.

That said, I do believe modification of a 360 would require some reverse engineering, and I think that is quite illegal.

SAY NO TO CRIME, KIDS.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i wouldnt do it, but i did, it was for testing, but I buy games.
Most hacked games sometimes have stealth patches.
I wont speak about this anymore.

@Qegola I AGREE> SAY NO TO CRIME
Hacking and modding will lead to a permanent ban. And thats not good. And not only that but you also ruin the whole thing with the game.
Member [o]f Incognito
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
The best thing about a 360 is Live. Some mods CAN go undetected for a while, but firmware updates sort that out.

That said, I do believe modification of a 360 would require some reverse engineering, and I think that is quite illegal.

SAY NO TO CRIME, KIDS.

butbut why arent the games region free in them modern days :,,