9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Eh?

HOLY SHIT PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'll be back on either chrismas or thanks giving when they have a sale on labtops
NO
Hey pheo and ummm it probrably was one of them.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Me of course.
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
Thread for all Deleted Threads to be Merged in. Basically our LOGBOOK!
Note to all, there may be a lot of double posts in this thread. But please do not worry, all old threads are merged into here so that's why. ~Uric
Last edited by Festus; Nov 21, 2009 at 03:38 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
YEAH BOY!!!

It's pretty damn sweet ae?

Well, I'd better get on with the stickies.
[Piratez] Clan Info and Rules

Piratez Clan Information.

Okay guys, this is the thread of where we place everything you need to know about the clan. You may comment on it if you have a problem with anything stated.

For starters...

The Clan Story.

So here's how the clan came about:
ToriBashem came up with the idea that we should start a clan, so we talked about it for a while and finally decided that yes, we should. So next we had to think of a name. The idea was to call it Pirates because I have one leg and ToriBashem liked the name, but then he came up with an extra cool letter and it became "Piratez".

Problematic issues.

Right, if you have any issues of any kind just post a comment in this thread. Whether it's a problem with another clan/member/leader/or what have you. We'll read it and get back to you.

Power/Influence/Captaincy.

Well, as you all know ToriBashem and UricHunt2 are both leaders of this clan. Just to clear up any misunderstandings We both have the same POWER! Also Murmayder is the First Mate so if ToriBashem or I are not available then contact him.

The IRC Chat.

The IRC chat is where we like to go to talk. The clan IRC is #Piratez (<-- Click it for Link). You don't need a host to use it.

Useless posts will not be tolerated!
If anyone posts a comment that is not at all related to the subject of this thread then it will be deleted!!!
Last edited by GrayveXP; Apr 27, 2010 at 07:22 PM.