Ranking
Original Post
Brutally honest triking cnc
Asking for cnc on how to make moves look refined and what is overall lacking
Attached Files
shitty laptop finish.rpl (385.7 KB, 21 views)
smallestmothgirls I #free akina plase
You float around way too much during your tricking sets. Seems like you aren't sure of what you want to do next. Changing the DOM (Direction of Movement) takes away from a replay IMO, unless its done slick, but since you are pausing between tricks kind of, it just seems forced.

If you're tryna to refine your movement, I suggest watching some replays of experienced trickers and studying what they do.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
thanks lucci any trickers u would suggest specifically for movement or just any tricker who is experienced
all things considered it's not really twitchy just kind of stiff and slow, probably because you aren't getting enough momentum or spin from your setups. just work on timing and stuff like that. all your joints should be like maximally extended the frame before you are airborne to get the most momentum. either way not bad atall.
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
all things considered it's not really twitchy just kind of stiff and slow, probably because you aren't getting enough momentum or spin from your setups. just work on timing and stuff like that. all your joints should be like maximally extended the frame before you are airborne to get the most momentum. either way not bad atall.

is the stiffness because i dont use relax enough or cause im not chaining the moves together well/slow
using relax =/= smooth. if the power of your spin or flip is lacking in a trick it becomes much harder to make it look smooth because there's nothing to mask the lack of movement. usually once you've tucked you don't really need to move too much.

so yea it's because you aren't chaining the moves together well, not because you don't use relax. work on getting power out of your setups, just experiment and see what works.
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
using relax =/= smooth. if the power of your spin or flip is lacking in a trick it becomes much harder to make it look smooth because there's nothing to mask the lack of movement. usually once you've tucked you don't really need to move too much.

so yea it's because you aren't chaining the moves together well, not because you don't use relax. work on getting power out of your setups, just experiment and see what works.

ah i see thanks very much epoch
Back from the hyperbolic time chamber
Attached Files
[T] Peace.rpl (432.1 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by jostene; Jun 7, 2023 at 04:12 PM.
Originally Posted by jostene View Post
Back from the hyperbolic time chamber

sailor moon is lovely, creative opener always good. the cheat is nice except i dont like the glute placement very much but its clean. vanish is well done. floaty replay the scoot is kinda sketch and the cork is underrotated. good replay much improvement since i last played with u.