Toribash
Original Post
Price of my Old CPU + MOBO?
Guys I purchased a new mother board and cpu and I got my old one, it's a AMD Althon 2.4ghz with Motherboard, it comes with a fan, CPU thermal, couple PCI slots, as well as PCI-e, some cables. I want to sell it on Amazon or Ebay, and I want to know a decent price for it. Here is a picture. What do you guys think? I can also sell it here if you guys want to offer.

~Dargoba
Breaking rules is bad
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/r...5?a=B000Z48ZR6

is it the same as this one? There seem to be several amd athlons at 2.4 ghz. So might wanna find out the exact model and stuff.

Is that an oem mobo? Looks like one, but it has the box and packaging so maybe not?

The model number is a gateway, looks like it sells for ~75. But probably you get less since it's used. It'd be harder to sell I think, just cuz it's used. Might wanna try offloading it to some friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, it's that CPU, and the mobo came in a Black e-machine, the box is just the box for the new mobo I bought. I want to sell them together. o: What would be the price together?
Breaking rules is bad
Add the prices up and cut off maybe $10 for it being tied together?

Maybe $100-110? But it might be hard to sell unless you are a reputable seller.
I don't sell online, just a build here and there for friends and acquaintances.

Should wait til someone with experience selling online comes along.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Its not worth $100. You could probably get 40 or so.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Looks like $50. Used to be worth more before. But then all these other advanced motherboards with something like 1GB RAM came out, and people totally forgot the features of this thing.
BAD LUCK