ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
filter the market by many other ways
Hey, i go to the market alot of times, but sometimes i don't find things as quick, but i came up with an idea were you can filter the market by various ways,

Like, say you wanted to spend only 1000TC but you have to rummage thru the market quite a bit.

So, a filter saying "Find items under than $$$TC" or if you want to find something over that price, there should be tickboxes like this
Over
Under
and find things by there prices,
But im only listing one idea because i know all of you would share your ideas too
/SUPPORTED*10

I also want the searching to be less case sensitive, for instance you search 512x512 because you aren't looking for any parts in particular, you just want to look for those textures in general. Or maybe just add more quicklinks. Great suggestion.
Your pal,
crith
Finding items that fit your budget is already possible: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...n=search&max=?

Replace the '?' with your budget (ex: 250).

This method is probably too tedious for some, so I think an automated system for this would work better.
BAD LUCK
Mr Fish has blessed you all with a "max price" filter. Ensure it gets some use etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you