Ranking
Original Post
Singleplayer in multiplayer
I wanted to suggest this idea because, if there had been very talented people in toribash, then they can use single player in multiplayer. Like lessons, for example. It wouldn't be a match, it would be Uke and the teacher and the student is either in spectators or on the waiting list. It would be showing your talents to the world, but more public and faster!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
People can simply do streams. This would be unnecessary and hard to make, especially considering that replay makers often edit the replay, which is not possible in multiplayer.
:^)
give the guy a chance i think this is something that toribash should have to help the those neW people out
i mean there is alot of stuff that can make toribash good and this is one for sure
it is not useless something that is useless are people cheating
and nothing is done yet people Who do small things get banned.
:/ thats useless no offence most of u do your job.
Last edited by frandavi; Jul 18, 2014 at 05:19 AM.
I said CROOK UP
I couldn't stop laughing at this idea. It would be cool to watch people play single player. *cough* youtube
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I couldn't stop laughing at this idea. It would be cool to watch people play single player. *cough* youtube

lol not all of us have recording hardware, a mic, and a good enough computer to do this. I think this could at least be a mod of some kind.
You can just set the mod to "classic" and have the uke hold all, and it's still impractical because you cannot edit in multiplayer.

recording harware can be downloaded free, a mic is not mandatory at all, (if you're steaming at least) and i'm sure most computers would be able to run it
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
You can just set the mod to "classic" and have the uke hold all, and it's still impractical because you cannot edit in multiplayer.

recording harware can be downloaded free, a mic is not mandatory at all, (if you're steaming at least) and i'm sure most computers would be able to run it

I tested this on a computer thats runs toribash at about 60 fps, but the game slows to less than 30fps when i turn on a recording software also the recording skips so much its unwatchable.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.