ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A simple yet interesting idea for the Modders
Alright so I will get straight to it

A butt load of work can go into a fantastic mod , such as, layout , design , concept, detail and so on. Though releasing it to the community can be very rewarding.

But... it can also leave some satisfaction lost in a way.

So for the benefit of all the lovely modders out there I suggest a new kind of team form and what this team will do is this ...

1. Test the mods players wish to upload for approval
Example : -Playability
-function
- eye for detail
-layout
- appeal

And so on

2. Determine the overall value of the mod, approve the mod and pay the modder for his or hers work. If it is not approved then the modder can still upload but does not get paid.

I would like to see a process taken to weed out the not so great mods, I mean seriously, their must be over a thousand mods now and few are only played. But that would be open for debate.

This suggestion would not be difficult to develop at all but can still be discussed to make it better.

Then lets make it happen Skulfuk, one step at a time. I would be more then willing to assist with this anyway I can. Their is a mod team that has grouped recently and that could play a roll in this development.

If what you said about the up-loader is true , it would be best to take care of this now than later down the road when it become a major problem .