Ranking
Original Post
Sell Items Back to the torishop
Have Items In Deactivated that You Dont Want? Well with this idea Sell the items away (No market at all just click a sell option, Sending the item back to the shops for a restocking.) And Get 75 Percent from the original Cost. (If You get the item from Market, Then the price is Reset to the normal price at tori shop.) So If Your Low on Tc, And Need some, Make sure to check your deactivated with this wonderful creation.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
What if the value of the item depreciated over how long you have owned the item? That may make more sense, because it does seem like someone could abuse the system if you could sell back things at shop price whenever they wanted.
I was thinking about this too. Since I realized that tb doesn't have this feature of selling back items in torishop which most mmorpg have. Most RPGs can sell back items to shops which usually half the price in the shop. It doesn't matter where you bought it and how much did it cost for you to get that item or even how much is its fair value in the market.

Its your option to sell that item in the market or in shop. So its your discretion that you sold it significantly low compared in the market.
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
ok, new rule added. if you buy it from market instead of shop, you get the money for the amount you bought it for. same thing for trading on a forum.(but i dont know how the hell you could track that)

Okay so If player1 sets a trial for 400k and player2 buys it, and then refunds it, he gets 400k, so player1 easily got 400k for a crap trial.

Or player1 can be player2

Will BE abused.

Something like this might be added in an attempt to reduce accidental purchases. Other than that I don't see anything else about to happen.
Pawn shop
As a way to escape the cheapest marketers and give back to the shop, why not be able to sell back to the shop for a reduced amount? We all know some marketers really put us in a vice grip at times so why not be able to sell back to the shop for 1/2 or maybe 1/3 of the shop price. Maybe the amount you get from the item could flux with the current market price. Maybe it could be an easier, safer and quicker solution for people that just want instant tc and don't want to wait or deal with the hassle of market dealings.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I agree with this idea, also this will make buisness easyer and markeeters will have more items for making them no qi, people will try finding the ideal prices and could instantely sell their items when they could want.
The market is good but I would like to be able to sell it back to the Torishop.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Market is for this action. We all know you want to sell it for the original price, but the market would be inactive.
| [ToP] | Replays | YouTube Channel
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Okay so If player1 sets a trial for 400k and player2 buys it, and then refunds it, he gets 400k, so player1 easily got 400k for a crap trial.

Or player1 can be player2

Will BE abused.

Fait point, and I would further elaborate on that.
The system will be harshly abused in any case, if there is an automatic system through which NABI shall accept items and pay for it. People will simply overprice items, conspire, as P1 has an item worth 100k in shop, which is worth 10k in market. P1 shall conspire with P2 and sell an item to P2 for a 50k deliberately. Then they share the 25k each.

Nevertheless, I offer a solution. But first lets think WHY we need to create such an option. It will enable the total items in the hands of toribash players to become at the VERY least 3 times less. Thats my estimate. Now the solution

Solution: The NABI system implements a ratio, which is similar to this:

Refund = (Mean price) * 50%

Where
Refund - the Tc shop pays when accepting the item back
Mean price - the sum of the price of the last 10 sales of the same item (among players) logged in the system divided by 10 (the number of items).
The system should create a standard deviation chart of the last 50 sales of the same item registered between players and exclude extreme outliers (ones with ridiculously low or high price, when compared to the graph line - this is very simple and easy, even some calculators have such a function).

After this the system should offer the player the calculated price of the item for the moment, and the player should confirm that we wishes to make the trade.

P.S. Please, be constructive. If someone thinks its pointless to implement the system of refund AT ALL, then do not anyhow comment or critisize details of my writing. I shall allow and accept only constructive criticism and offers, even Rejections to my ideas, IF they are done for the creation of such a system.
"Weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity"... Tonakai
Let me fix this, there would be a "sell" button and it sells for about 75% of the cheapest market price.
If there isn't any in market, it sells the same but it checks history of last cheapest price or something like that.