Toribash
Original Post
In-Game Flag Improvment
As you are aware of, there are flags beside a players name representing where they live... which is neat.

But if you are like me and see a flag that you have not seen before, you'd like to know what country that flag is for. So I've made a little thing to show you what would make it even better.

Example

Nothing really intrusive, but something that would be neat to have in-game.
8-)
Originally Posted by F4R3 View Post
Great idea for people who want to know witch flag is witch

some of this round icons are hardly describe how original flag look like
Yes indead
-----
This might be stupid but maybe you could also add the time that they have idk why but maybe ?
Last edited by F4R3; Jul 21, 2014 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
with the /info command it could include someones GMT, to add on i suppose.
8-)
arent GMTs affecting by time zones, and i dont thik toribash gets that specific when it comes to were you are.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I support this. I know you will say something like: You are so stupid enough and you don't know this country's flag! Well yeah, i don't think someone from this forum know the flags for all the countries in the world.

I know a good bit of the world's flags, but if I see one I don't know, I google "world flags" or something similar and cross reference the icon with the list. But this is a good idea. No real harm in adding it that I can think of. Alternatively, they could code it so that the country name only appears if you click(or right click, can't remember) on the icon, the same way clicking on a player shows their name.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yes I like this idea. I saw another thread saying how they should change the flags back to the rectangles instead if the circles so it's easier to tell what country someone is from, but this just makes it extremely easy. I support it.
saves time really Supported like some flags look the same e.g: New Zealand and Australia