Toribash
Original Post
AN IDEA!!!!
How about a slot machine in the forum,
Player can add 1000 in the slot machine and can win items and tc also but you play slot machine only once a week.
lets see what you guys thinks.
You guys may think that everybody will be rich so there will be no value of tc and item.
But this idea needs something so it may get more difficult.THINK!!!!!!
Last edited by ampex; Dec 17, 2015 at 11:09 AM.
So ,it will change nothing adding one slot machine in forum,you guys dont worry hampa is the coder if he might like this idea he can think to make it more difficult also dont say that iam not counting your votes i need your votes agree with me this idea might get good.
Originally Posted by ampex View Post
So ,it will change nothing adding one slot machine in forum,you guys dont worry hampa is the coder if he might like this idea he can think to make it more difficult

The point of these threads is to brainstorm about ideas so devs have less to do.

also dont say that iam not counting your votes i need your votes agree with me this idea might get good.

Suggestions are not voted on. For the second time today, read the rules.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
So ,it will change nothing adding one slot machine in forum,you guys dont worry hampa is the coder if he might like this idea he can think to make it more difficult also dont say that iam not counting your votes i need your votes agree with me this idea might get good.

I'm coming at this from a staff point of view. Would it cause more trouble than it's worth? As of right now that's what it it pointing to.

So, it will change nothing

Actually it would change everything. People will be getting things they don't deserve only because they decided to log in. There needs to be some type of effort put in to this other than just logging in and possibly paying 1k, to then, in turn come out with 10k and as I stated before multiple accounts make this an easy to abuse system. And people WILL abuse it. Gambling of any kind is addictive.

hampa is the coder he might like the idea then he can make it more difficult

Ok well this is his game, if he wants to go ahead and put something like this out without all the flaws checked then by all means go ahead, it won't bother me in the slightest. It will only hurt his game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well the paying can be increase.And also dont say that hampa can do everything i just said that he is the coder of the game and maker if there will be no people here what he can do, nothing...
Alteast iam fighting for what iam saying and its not like iam not agreeing with your opinions.
Hampa is not stupid that he will make hurt his game so easily.
its just the concept of this idea that you cannt see but i can.
Okay let's say hampa did bring this in what would it add?
Expect for a way to get more tc in the world. Nabi is already trying to sink the amount of tc a little (Think I read that somewhere) and a tc generator (slotmachine) won't help with this will it now?
Sup nerd
Well the paying can be increase.And also dont say that hampa can do everything i just said that he is the coder of the game and maker if there will be no people here what he can do, nothing...
Alteast iam fighting for what iam saying and its not like iam not agreeing with your opinions.
Hampa is not stupid that he will make hurt his game so easily.
its just the concept of this idea that you cannt see but i can.

you are forcing your idea too much, basically all responses have been negative and telling you this won't work. So far, i've seen people way more qualified to have an opinion in this matter tell you why this wouldn't work and all you've done is say "fuck you I don't care." That's not how it works, you are only making it worse for yourself.

this idea will not work because like headless said we are trying to sink tc not generate more. Toribash has an economy, inflation is high because a lot of players are making tc every day in tourneys, official rooms, and staff made events. While staff has to give tc out as a prize they still have to sink as well, you are making that harder.
-----
you guys dont worry hampa is the coder if he might like this idea he can think to make it more difficult

hampa won't damage his own game on a silly slot machine.

also dont say that iam not counting your votes i need your votes agree with me this idea might get good.

the whole idea of the sudgestion thread is to get good opinions; it is not to bribe people into getting good votes on a stupid idea.
Last edited by Day; Dec 18, 2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i don't support this but not for the reason you guys have said,
no one will get rich from that,it will be a way to sink tc
like the Double It button was,but i guess most of you didn't know
toribash back then.
The double it button was here in the forum and every time you clicked
you had a chance to double your tc or lose some of them,well guess
how many tc was lost.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
you are forcing your idea too much, basically all responses have been negative and telling you this won't work. So far, i've seen people way more qualified to have an opinion in this matter tell you why this wouldn't work and all you've done is say "fuck you I don't care." That's not how it works, you are only making it worse for yourself.

this idea will not work because like headless said we are trying to sink tc not generate more. Toribash has an economy, inflation is high because a lot of players are making tc every day in tourneys, official rooms, and staff made events. While staff has to give tc out as a prize they still have to sink as well, you are making that harder.
-----

hampa won't damage his own game on a silly slot machine.

the whole idea of the sudgestion thread is to get good opinions; it is not to bribe people into getting good votes on a stupid idea.

how dare you said my idea is stupid and you said that iam bribeing people to get votes so let me clear it if you were here in my side your thread have been closed before going to 1hour.
Lazors Moderated Message:
I'm not sure what you're saying, but if you're implying I would treat another user differently you're simply wrong. Avoid making assumptions on my moderation, please.
Also try to keep a good tone. This goes for all of you.

and also this is idea will work you have to just customize it is just need some more work iam not a coder if i were i could think of myself.
-----
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
i don't support this but not for the reason you guys have said,
no one will get rich from that,it will be a way to sink tc
like the Double It button was,but i guess most of you didn't know
toribash back then.
The double it button was here in the forum and every time you clicked
you had a chance to double your tc or lose some of them,well guess
how many tc was lost.

Well sir,its your choice to play the slot machine if you dont want to how come the tc will sink it just all about luck roll the slots and if you are lucky you will get a valueable prizes
just like bet at your own risk same as play at your own risk.
-----
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Okay let's say hampa did bring this in what would it add?
Expect for a way to get more tc in the world. Nabi is already trying to sink the amount of tc a little (Think I read that somewhere) and a tc generator (slotmachine) won't help with this will it now?

lets just say as you said he bring the slot machine his not stupid that he will bring the slot machine and will change the system he can decrease tourney tc he can remove that 5000tc tourney who knows.
-----
Also as Day said the comment "fuck i dont care" i would have said in the beginining of the thread but i didnt because i want your people comments i know people are passing negative comments but atleast iam fighting for what iam saying.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 18, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
the idea is cancerous

there are way too many ways to make tc already, and this shit would be way too easy to abuse
there are ways to make tc but i dont think so people are making.
everyon should have chance to get above than 1k