Ranking
Are you suggesting I hacked that boomhit?
You should know better, pusga, that's just a really lucky hit.
And if you've ever tried hacking, you should know it wouldn't come out nearly as smooth as that.
What...?
I got a lucky hit. And the boomhit doesn't occur untill frame 437.
And if it was hacked you wouldn't be able to hit E at 438 and still get the boom...
Bro, you moved the shit out of Uke's joint on that boomhit, how can you even remotely not notice that?
I got the same result. I didn't fiddle with uke's joints to frame you or anything, just trying to point out that Pusga isn't trying to mess with you.

Large Image

if you are in ormo you sohuld be able to ukebash without moving uke /that includes holding all on him, i see you do that in alot of your replays)
also you even contracted uke's wrist as soon as you grabbed the hand of the split upperbody so there's no point in denying that you moved uke ALOT.

otherwise pretty entertaining replay.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Oh, I thought you meant I hacked the replay by editing the text file/making my foot teleport into uke...
Yes, I did contract Ukes arm and held the chest/pecs, otherwise I never could have gotten him close enough to get the boom.
I didn't know people looked at using Uke a little as "low" or "bad". I'll stop doing that now.
Thanks for letting me notice.
the boom hit in Durus is awesome, and i love that throw at the end, nice!

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther