[E] = Event

[M] = Madman

[P] = Parkour

[S] = Spar

[T] = Tricking

[R] = Unspecific Replay

Go to the end for better replays dipshit
Attached Files
#Error - MA Spin Kick.rpl (81.9 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Jaxon; May 18, 2015 at 06:09 AM.
I'm just gamin' man
//;player_not_found:-(cool_replays_bro)//;e09vu.alittletootwitchy''.-keepaccelerationupatalltimes:.(ERROR);"g00d-1uck-0n-th3-thr34d"
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
//;player_not_found:-(cool_replays_bro)//;e09vu.alittletootwitchy''.-keepaccelerationupatalltimes:.(ERROR);"g00d-1uck-0n-th3-thr34d"

Ahaha Thanks dude.

Also...

The fuck is this boom?

Nvm. Pusga informed me that it's a splitcap and a boom 3 dms or more :o
Attached Files
#Error - Wierdest Boom.rpl (71.2 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by Jaxon; Mar 29, 2015 at 03:22 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
what the fuck even
not bad for a one shot, although i think it would be pretty easy to transition out of the position you in, with uke's chest floating, and you standing upright

also, you should try to take a more relaxed approach, it makes you seem really tensed up and not fluid
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
what the fuck even
not bad for a one shot, although i think it would be pretty easy to transition out of the position you in, with uke's chest floating, and you standing upright

also, you should try to take a more relaxed approach, it makes you seem really tensed up and not fluid

Thanks for the tips. c:

STYLISH SPINS FO LYFE
Attached Files
#Error - Stylish Split.rpl (79.1 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Jaxon; Mar 28, 2015 at 04:15 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
that reminds me of hours' "aspiral" replay, pretty cool

I've never seen it. If you come back and read this, maybe you could link me :o
I'm just gamin' man
These replays are horribly.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................fantastic .
N I C E
Having 2 replay threads makes it hard to put them your sig so Imma post all my replays here >.>
Attached Files
#Error - Spar with Tully3.rpl (527.3 KB, 12 views)
I'm just gamin' man