Toribash
Another spar with tully. I tried to incorporate grappling into this one. I'll admit my approach was a little shabby.
Attached Files
#Error - Spar with tully3 - 2.rpl (407.0 KB, 16 views)
I'm just gamin' man
Hey man. I thought that your spin kick was very impressive; Well done!

I edited it a bit and this is the product (well... mainly because i was extremely bored...)

Hope you make more of these awesome replays!
-----
Oh btw... this is my replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...88#post7936588

I'm quite new to it but here it is
Attached Files
Last edited by DanSan48; Apr 1, 2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DanSan48 View Post
Hey man. I thought that your spin kick was very impressive; Well done!

I edited it a bit and this is the product (well... mainly because i was extremely bored...)

Hope you make more of these awesome replays!
-----
Oh btw... this is my replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...88#post7936588

I'm quite new to it but here it is

Very nice. While most of the replay was mine, I feel your landing was better. Once you launched onto UKE, I feel you could've dmed him a bit more. Anyways, good luck man. I'm glad you're using me for inspiration.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
Very nice. While most of the replay was mine, I feel your landing was better. Once you launched onto UKE, I feel you could've dmed him a bit more. Anyways, good luck man. I'm glad you're using me for inspiration.

Thanks dude ... Although, i wasn't going for damage. I was just really bored and tried to make a skit out of it (which is why I farted on him at the end rather than damaging him more).

You can see my replays in the link which I posted. That's where I actually do some stuff
Last edited by DanSan48; Apr 1, 2015 at 04:59 PM.
Originally Posted by DanSan48 View Post
Thanks dude ... Although, i wasn't going for damage. I was just really bored and tried to make a skit out of it (which is why I farted on him at the end rather than damaging him more).

You can see my replays in the link which I posted. That's where I actually do some stuff

Alright, I'll check it out man.
I'm just gamin' man