ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Water Monster Replays
Welcome to
Hydra's Replay Thread

Yo, wtf are we entitled to by looking at your shit replays?

Well, I'll occasionally post Tricking replays, Madmans, and just normal replays I tend to make when I'm rather bored. I'd enjoy CnC, help, tips, and the like. So here's a small batch of some replays I've made
Attached Files
#Hydra_[M]_Possessed.rpl (155.4 KB, 19 views)
#Hydra_damage through my sins.rpl (156.5 KB, 10 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Possessed: Pretty good, but it wasn't super wow-ing. Work on gaining momentum by spinning so that you can get big boom hits. the spin thing at the end was pretty cool. Your hits weren't very clean, but that'll get better over time. Try grabbing less.

Stunting: Well, it's generally called tricking XD. If you're going to trick I'd suggest avoiding running openers until you get better, they're harder to do. Work on your general flow, and avoid direction changes. Keeping momentum going is key, avoid stopping. Also, work on your form, try to make it look more realistic. Not bad for an early try.

Damage: You did better with your flow this time, but you could have gotten more height if you coordinate your arms and your legs to reach their peak at the same time. Also, tricking in -9.82 isn't really considered valid tricking XD. Again, not bad for an early attempt.

Keep going, and you'll continue to get better in no time
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thanks for CnC Sky. P:

I haven't been making many replays, so I'll just post some more that I have.
Attached Files
#RR_Sparring - Hydra.rpl (265.2 KB, 4 views)
#RR_Tricking - Hydra.rpl (112.1 KB, 6 views)
#Hydra_Dizzy.rpl (76.8 KB, 7 views)
#D3D3_GraceAndForce.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
Fear sucks eggs
Gonna go ahead and close this thread. I is not very much popular </3
Fear sucks eggs