ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Based Replays
Well I meant to start a earlier but then I ended up being busy for a while so I just thought,"Hey, why not make a new one." So here it is.

These first three are very recent and some of my better quality replays (Still not that good :c). Feedback is greatly appreciated. Pointers/advice is welcomed with open arms.

The first is my favorite one. The opening boom hit took me by surprise a little. Admittedly I didn't use 100 dm threshold for this one.

This one was made earlier today and the name is exactly what happens. Just the right arm and right leg are still on. Pretty certain this is 100 dm threshold.

In the last one I wanted to get in more experience with punches. This was sadly my best attempt. The first two require a kick to get enough momentum. Although I'm kinda happy with the head punch. Punching points would be definitely appreciated.
Attached Files
#Saevus Ka Bang.rpl (197.8 KB, 6 views)
#Saevus All Right.rpl (102.2 KB, 4 views)
#Saevus Punchy 2.rpl (93.7 KB, 4 views)
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Got two more replays ;o

I liked the feel of the first one. Not really sure why but yea.

Same with the second. It was annoying to get the head kick to look even semi-decent due to the momentum of the head. Or maybe I'm just bad haha

Just two little additions. Nothing really special but I think I'm getting better. Right?
Attached Files
#Saevus Launch.rpl (107.5 KB, 6 views)
#Saevus Bifucate Decapitate.rpl (116.2 KB, 5 views)
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Ka-bang and ur two replays were cool. the two replays just need more flow. that's all.

KEEP WORKING ON IT :^)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Been a while since I played, so the first thing I did was whip up two more replays.

I feel pretty good about both of these in that they are both thorough and maintain a certain level of fluidity. Gotta admit I'm pretty proud of that one opening. You'll know which one.
-----
Only gonna add one this time. This replay is probably my fastest yet. Also the opener is one of my favorites that I have made.
Attached Files
#Saevus Assault.rpl (188.0 KB, 2 views)
#Saevus Dank City.rpl (250.3 KB, 2 views)
#Saevus Ayy Yo.rpl (162.0 KB, 2 views)
#Saevus Perception.rpl (148.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Saevus; May 2, 2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump