Ranking
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
That may be a tough one could you post a example of what your looking for?

Since i havent been able to find any pics, i should be like very large eye brows and a quite large beard too just something that could look like a ninja's sensai
Well as much as i hated looking for that pot leafI have your finished head.Gimp stretched it out a little to much so if you think it looks good withiught the stretch ill send the head over.

Edit: Woops forgot to make the skull brown.Ill post the brown skull with the white one when im done

*sorry i couldnt have a gray backround*
Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 5, 2007 at 01:44 PM.
Ok umm, I'd like another head.

Its like a normal head but in the front the skin is like ripped off and the skull is showing, in the eye sockets are flames.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
That may be a tough one isaac let me finish the two requests and ill give it a shot. And by reguler head do you mean humen head or toribash head like ukes or tori?

Edit:Heres the head with a brown skull
Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 6, 2007 at 12:01 AM.
Like a normal human head but then like in the front it looks like someone just grabbed the skin and ripped it off in one pull, with mabey some blood on the outside, and where the skin is ripped off is a skull with flames in the eyesockets.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
id like a head

Radioactive colored(toribah colors)

with this on the front of it

and if you can put two Fire eye on it perferably in the Middle.
And if you can add either Empream,E K, EmpreamKick along the back that would be nice.

oh and can you pm me when its don i might not remember to check back to this thread.
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 6, 2007 at 05:43 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
omg i love it. but one more request if its not too much, could you fill inside the skull white but keepthe outline brown?
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER