Ranking
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Silly Dargon and his inferiority complex.

Dargon is hella popular.

> valuable research data
lolwtf

> How annoying is it when you get shadowed? or clung to? or when players just flat out make homosexual advances upon you simply because of your popularity or position as a gm?
> asking a framed leading question
> expecting valuable research data
I don't even.

If you don't understand my reasoning then just say that.
Last edited by AzureMage; Oct 7, 2012 at 09:19 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by sham View Post
If you aren't being clung to, I doubt you're that popular.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider myself popular, or someone that is clung too, but in other games I can sometimes find it pretty annoying.

>play league of legends
>carry
>the whole team wants to play again
>they suck

I'm not one of those people... if I suck then I just leave the lobby :/ I don't go for a second round if I get my ass beat. I certainly don't ask for someone to carry me through a match. I try to pull my weight and if it doesn't work I apologize and leave without much else said.

Still when I enter rooms I get a few heys and what not, still about 10 minutes I get all these spam chats of like, "Hey are you selling your force?" "Hey can I have your head texture?" NOW THAT gets annoying. If I was going to sell my shit I would of said something :/
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
How annoying is it when you get shadowed? or clung to? or when players just flat out make homosexual advances upon you simply because of your popularity or position as a gm?. I've always wondered this question in real life as well as in any community in general.

I have witnessed gms themselves doing the same to some higher ups. As far as real life is concerned, clinging to or making homosexual advances towards your boss isn't the most desirable thing to do..
Last edited by Hero; Oct 7, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Every time I return to this forum, I get PMs asking me if I can validate someone's clan/ give them toricredits/ sign their short bus.

I just reply politely, and then stop replying if they start up a personal conversation after realizing I've responded to their message.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]