ES Recruitment Drive
That's is unnecessarily detailed, but well done none the less. Although personally I have never cared for replays, but I can agree with you on the members of Urban. Also, don't know too much about eVo, but o always knew them as a clan to impress with nice members, for the most part of course. Also, I've not seen to much of fl0w lately, but they certainly do have an organized clan board. XD
This is a hard question which I am thinking about way too seriously for some off-topic thread

Favourite ever

Favourite current clan

/2cents
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Moop lured me here.

Past clans/still current

Current?

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I wouldn't think of this as a serious topic, more of a say what clan you enjoy and chat about it. Also how do you have that name and are fine. -_- However it is always nice to have a good comment rather than someone just saying a clan. XD
Favourite clan, I would say [Obey], since I was part of it for like 3 years and bit. Loved every bit of it, awesome members, great friendships, amazing leaders, etc.

[Urban] has to be my childhood dream clan, I was all over it. Watching these amazingly talanted members on Youtube and wanting to be like them.

P.S. @Moop and @Shawshank, thank you very much for the warm comments towards (AS) <3

favorite past clan: [bncy] for having some really good oldschool replay makers and staff in it (example: noweb, CheZDa, War_Hero, veb). Was a clan a lot of people wanted to get in back in the day.

favorite current clan: [duck] because we're better than parrot. And [Parrot] for being slightly behind [duck]
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Well All Star is a highly promising clan out currently. I am trying to work with Six Paths, but it's not easy since I'm quite busy and as one person I only do so much, but Reno is helping me too. Box and zerk are working on getting better members for us.
I'm going to steer this towards clans that I actually met and knew firsthand since the OG clans have already been mentioned.

[Zero] & [iCoF] were probably my most favorite clans - I joined in 2009, but really started to get involved with the community in 2010/2011, and [Zero] was the first clan that I joined, and stayed with for the longest time. The reason why I grouped [iCoF] along w/ [Zero] was because a great majority of the members actually relevant in [Zero]'s roster came from [iCoF]. And I remember being a part of some really fun dual-hosted servers with them. 2011-2014 hosted some really good times for me. Unfortunately I lost contact with many of the members and leaders over the years, and many of them don't use Skype anymore, so that's a bummer. There are a couple former members that are still around, but I didn't get to know them all too well / they were members for a brief time (Osiris, iNoobBruh, rot3ex, etc).

I'm going to mention [Obey] in reference to the [Obey] that I applied to and joined in 2015 (& part of 2016). I've probably fallen out of favor with the current roster, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I dislike half of them - they're pretty much all of the people I wanted to deny or were reluctant to vote on. Some of them are alright, I suppose. But the [Obey] that I had wanted to be a part of was loaded with a great group of players, and people. There was never a dull moment, and it was from the point that I joined that I really started learning how to play MP like a bitch. The guys I played with on the daily (Hattersin, Granby, icebear8, PlataBear, cowmeat) really helped shape the way I approach the game in each of the competitive mods.Also there was karaoke They were the main reason I had the incentive to stay a part of the clan for as long as I did...although, that well has run dry at this point obviously.

Oh, but [duck] is the best clan. There's no contest.
Last edited by visceral; May 2, 2017 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in beefguy