Ranking
Original Post
Request a Tutorial
This is where you request tutorials, don't ask about other stuff.

Before asking for a tutorial please check the Tutorials Index.
Notice that not all the tutorials are in the index, it might also be nice to use Google.

Do not ask for tutorials that are breaking these rules.
Do not answer the questions to the requests on this thread. PM them.
Last edited by WorldEater; Jan 17, 2016 at 05:30 PM.
PARANDROID
i wanna be noweb!
hi, i was just going to ask for a tutorial on how to do a Momentum punch that knocks head off in 2-3 10 reaction time turns. if you can give me any help please thank you.

Oh and if you can (you dont have to) try to make it relax all to start with, it is a challenge! and to benefit me
Last edited by tornix; Jun 25, 2008 at 06:58 PM.
This seemed like the right place to put this.

I've got a huge tutorial regarding opening a texture shop and maintaining good market practices coming up. It'll be in PDF format, will link it here as soon as it's finished.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i was wondering if someone could make a tutorial on how to make a 1 player fight so it's like you're fighting the air, or breakdancing with nobody else around.

ronalds' edit: He wants to know how to make uke dissapear so you can play just with tori on his own

chip's edit in response to ronalds' edit: yes, that is basically what i mean.
Last edited by Chip; Jun 29, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
This seemed like the right place to put this.

I've got a huge tutorial regarding opening a texture shop and maintaining good market practices coming up. It'll be in PDF format, will link it here as soon as it's finished.

Post on the index instead
PARANDROID
Tutorial request:

how do you make toribash REPLAYS into a VIDEO i can put on youtube whit GOOD QUALITY plz tell me how i do this
Last edited by Gamerbad; Jul 4, 2008 at 02:05 PM.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
Tutorial request:

how do you make toribash REPLAYS into a VIDEO i can put on youtube whit GOOD QUALITY plz tell me how i do this

Try using the search button.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerbad
Tutorial request:

What
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerbad
Tutorial request:

What

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ighlight=movie theres a script on toribash that does it for you
PARANDROID