Ranking
Original Post
Nearly out in the US
Honestly, every day that it's closer to being released, I'm closer to fucking exploding.

I can't wait for it anymore, I WANT IT NOW!

Is anybody else as psyched up as am?

I swear, when it releases, I'm going to play the shit out of it.

It just all looks so amazing and polished shiny and fucking sexy.

My only problem is since it's wii, there won't be any chat..... And thats a big reason of why I play Toribash, the epic people.

I have one question to veb or somebody, do the moves that work on the PC version work on Wii?

And are ALL the colors that are in the PC version going to be in the Wii version? Because I really want to see what, like, Plasma and demon look like, or helios and static.

About 1-2 days left.

*Joygasm*
Damn I miss wibbles.
The moves kinda work like PC I suppose. I think the only difference is the joint boost.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
I just Cant wait. This is going to be so exciting. Will it be here on Exactly the 12th. IF so I will stay up all 11th till 12th.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I am not sure, I might get it, and lol at facepalm for crackhead phase.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
My only problem is since it's wii, there won't be any chat..... And thats a big reason of why I play Toribash, the epic people.

By pressing 1 and 2 you can choose several words... but I guess that doesn't really make it lol

I have one question to veb or somebody, do the moves that work on the PC version work on Wii?

No.
I have tried several Wushu openers, but they didn't really come out as they did on Toribash PC...
Probably because of how the joints move when Forced or Backed (Contract and Extend), and gravity.

And are ALL the colors that are in the PC version going to be in the Wii version? Because I really want to see what, like, Plasma and demon look like, or helios and static.

No. There's only a small amount of them.
Acid
Amethyst
Aqua
Azurite
Bronze
Camo
Chocolate
Chronos
Cobra
Demon
Elf
Gaia
Gladiator
Hydra
Marine
Noxious
Pharos
Radioactive
Raider
Sapphire
Titan
Toxic
Tyrian
Vampire
Velvet
Viridian
Vulcan

Blood
Body (Torso and Grip)
DQ Ring
Force
Ghost
Hair Color
Hair Style

Relax and Gradients are always on default, you can't change them. Default on them looks like Pure.

Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
The moves kinda work like PC I suppose. I think the only difference is the joint boost.

The normal movement is slower than in PC, and boosted is about the same speed as in PC.
So you're wrong.
Skul said it should be out midnight . Lets have a countdown?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I wish they would have had a timer. Like a countdown thing so we can have intense and excitement.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|