ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Post here if you want to join RAWR.
You can post here if you want to join, but we won't test you.
We will watch you, if you manage to find one of us in a server.

If we think you are good enough, we will invite you.
If you are not good enough, we won't.

Also, NutHug and Dr_Strangelove are tired of deleting PMs, stop sending them.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Apr 23, 2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: >:|
im thinking of ripping up my contract with s9, what are the rules for this clan?
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
We don't really have rules for people in the clan.
It really does kind of go unsaid that you should be respectful and a nice person, whether you are in clan RAWR or not.

The rules for recruitment are as follows, if this is what you are asking for:

1. NutHug, MANtrain and I are the only ones who can recruit new members. Other members can suggest possible new recruits in this thread, in-game, or in a PM.

2. The person must be good at toribash in general. This skill will be judged by one of the three recruiters, and only they will decide whether or not you are good enough. If we do not think you are good enough, you will not get into the clan. Simple.

3. The person must have a good attitude. If you are the best player in the world, but you are not a nice person (someone who swears a lot, quits before the game is over, etc.), you won't get into the clan.

4. You must have good punctuation, spelling and grammar. I am very willing to make exceptions with certain players, when English is not your first language. However, please at least make an effort.
Last edited by NutHug; Sep 4, 2008 at 03:51 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I seem to have met all the requirements, I am quite an expert at judo(I have beaten kaitiger the first time I ever played with him), have a little experience in wushu, played for one week in wushu then beat Ian twice, Guitarookid thinks I'm good enough to be a blue belt(i'm unregged). I also am very nice to people and use good grammar(lol). I also speak latin fluently

So can I join?
Last edited by Streak9Peace; Oct 17, 2007 at 04:25 AM.
I have never seen you before. :|

You must be tested in-game by either NutHug, MANtrain or myself before being deemed good enough to be a part of RAWR.

I have tweaked the rules slightly.
Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
I seem to have met all the requirements, I am quite an expert at judo(I have beaten kaitiger the first time I ever played with him), have a little experience in wushu, played for one week in wushu then beat Ian twice, Guitarookid thinks I'm good enough to be a blue belt(i'm unregged). I also am very nice to people and use good grammar(lol). I also speak latin fluently

So can I join?

WOW, YOU BEAT KAITIGER THE FIRST TIME YOU PLAYED WITH HIM!?!? WOWWW!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, YOU'RE UNREGGED!??! ME TOO!!! :

-_-.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
WOW, YOU BEAT KAITIGER THE FIRST TIME YOU PLAYED WITH HIM!?!? WOWWW!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, YOU'RE UNREGGED!??! ME TOO!!! :

-_-.

Um... while crossposting in other peoples' forums, could you please try to (as mentioned above) apply a less irritating form of grammar. Or at the very least turn off caps-lock.

Please feel free to delete this post. And that one
// It's not a synchronous operation.
// Someone could get in there with the shock paddles.
// At which point, I'd return()
while (1>0) { while(alive) {code();} if (!alive) {return;} }
so what time EST can you test me? i wont be on for a few days, tho

p.s. Thx for the complement, DarkEnergy
Originally Posted by Celarion View Post
Um... while crossposting in other peoples' forums, could you please try to (as mentioned above) apply a less irritating form of grammar. Or at the very least turn off caps-lock.

Please feel free to delete this post. And that one

You missed the point completely.

Edit -
DarkEnergy: I deleted the post right after this one. It was unnecessary.
Last edited by Clbck; Oct 18, 2007 at 03:12 AM.
Excuse me.
Kindly GTFO of our thread if all you are going to do is trade insults.
There is a flaming thread in wibbles for a reason. >.>
Kthx.

Peace, I really don't think DarkEnergy was complimenting you.
Just so you know.

Also, I don't think that the testing will be necessary, since you are rejoining Streak9.

Also, thank you for clearing up this thread Clbck.