Ranking
Hey, I'd be interested in joining RAWR
I'm not bad at Judo, if I may be so bold as to mention about myself and as for Wushu - hey, I may not be able to hit the guy, but I can dance like a mofo.
In the niceness category, I get pissy like once every couple weeks or so, but I'm a quick apologizer. I just like having a good time in-game
As for grammar and spelling, I am studying to be a high-school English teacher. End o' story

Anyway, that's my application and I'm stickin' to it. Thanks for considering
peace, GILL066
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR

What time zone are you in?
Next week I will be able to test at almost any time of day.
God bless half term.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Eastern tiem plz
Nights work best for me - usually (and unfortunately) later nights (on and off between 9:00 and 2:00)
The plight of a college student, eh?
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
Ok, I am GMT.
I will get back to you on this.

We will probably end up arranging the test in a PM.
edit: better and more detailed stuff
toribash rating: i wouldnt call myslf a god, but i am not a complete fail at it, i can be good at judo and wushu, but like i said, im not a god
niceness: i havent realy swormn in a bad manner on toribash, i have sworn ionce or twice..but playfully
my timezone is gmt-1..i think..(im in england :P)
so i can only realy be on after 5 o clock.
Last edited by bigronnie3; Oct 29, 2007 at 09:11 PM.
OK, gill, you're in.
All your posts that I have seen are pretty damn awesome.

You are pretty good ingame too and seem a nice enough guy.
Thats all I need, Welcome aboard.
wewt! Glad to be in, folks

RAWR
well... Guys.. i think the old players know me pretty well.. Strangelove too..
I like the clan very much and Bendoverthis~ is my friend.. now i`m thinking to leave Rogue alone and to join RAWR (ofc with your permission Strange)
So .. will you let me in ?
I vouch for them. =] Killah and Slash were part of the best demo'ers together with crying freeman and wolfie at times.