Ranking
Original Post
RAWR Item and TC Deposit Thread
Hey all! We're implementing the RAWRstorage system. It's a helpful little system which works as a pool for items we're not using, or a little extra cash you'd want to give to help buy heads, or a really expensive item someone might need. Here's how it works:

Donate: Just send the item or TCs to the NutHugs account (username: NutHug). Once you do, Strange, Nut or I, will check the mail daily and dedicate a special post to those who donate or withdraw items, within this topic. So you will get that tingly sensation inside for helping a member in need. The more you donate, the better the system will work, so if you're not intending on using any joints anytime soon, we'd greatly appreciate sharing

All items are still owned by their respective owners, so if you need your item back, to sell or trade, or whatever, by all means, it is yours. Donating DOES NOT MEAN YOU LOSE YOUR ITEM FOR GOOD.

Withdrawing Visit: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=20337 to check RAWRstorage's inventory of donated items. If you'd like to request something, just PM NutHug and he'll send it over to you. And you can wear it

But in regards to this, please try to be conscientious of others and not take too many items at once, or hold them for exuberantly long periods of time. And as before, if the owner needs it back, please give it up to them. We'll let you know if that is the case.

Tori Credits These aren't likely to come back to you if donated, but they will be used to help out our headless members, etc. Everyone wants to look sexy and have a texture, so let's try to help them get jazzed up little faster in these dark times of 5tc's a win.

And that's it! Thankyou in advance to all donors! Let's have some hot brotherly RAWR love spilling all over the table...and bed.
Last edited by NutHug; Jan 30, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
I want to mention that this idea is from Ducky and we love it.
Thanks Ducky you are enlightening the organization.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Excellent.

We have kind of been doing this for a while, the sharing thing.
But the seperate account was a stroke of genius.

Good job.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
And to get this started:

Strange donated: 4420 Credits, Aqua Relax, Gaia Force, Gaia Relax, Marine Force, Nox Force, Quicksilver Force, Sphinx Force.

NutHug donated: 4087 Credits, Acid Force, Nox Blood, Sapp Force, Toxic Relax.

MANtrain donated:5000 Credits, Acid DQ, Amethyst Force, Bronze Relax, Chronos Blood, Chronos Force, Chronos Relax, Chronos Torso, Dragon DQ, Dragon Force, Gladiator Blood, Orc Relax, Sphinx Relax, Vamp Force, Vamp Relax.

jamieshmamie donated: 1000 Credits, Gaia DQ, Vamp DQ, Sphinx force.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Nov 28, 2007 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Nox force.
Jamie got Noxblood

14507 credits in the pool.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Wow, just wow.

That is amazingly generous MANtrain. =)
You put me to shame, even though I donated all joints that I am not wearing. D:<
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Well, I gotta make some monies so I can get our guys heads :P Hot items = quality cash
We should try and save up enough for armbands.
Whats that like 200k? for all ten of our members?
:P

Also, donated:
1k, Gaia DQ, Vamp DQ, Sphinx Force.
RAWRBot here. Looks like we've got some more SEXY Donations:

Celarion donates: Gold Relax, and a Sphinx force

Jamie donates: Sphinx Force, Vampire DQ, Gaia DQ, 1k

Nuthug also donates: Marine Torso, Marine Relax, Toxic Force, Marine DQ, Marine Blood

We're up to 14500 tcs, and have quite the collection after just one day! Keep it up guys!
ZOMG

Kindness almighty has blessed RAWRbot his day!

Cel donates: 10000 tcs Now we can see about getting someone a head!