Toribash
Original Post
RAWR app
Hello, my name is Brayden, i'm 14 years old, turning 35 just after easter. I played this game long ago, don't remember my account.. Memory loss, I live in Canada, ON And I do cross country (running) and badminton. As I played this game when I was younger I always admired this clan I thought you guys were the coolest thing. I watch N*tH*g parkour videos on Youtube and all that good stuff. I want to join because pass clans I got kicked out for not playing for a bit because I had real-life things to worry about outside of Toribash and I know you guys are layed back. I'm looking to get back into Toribash now and this is a great place to start. I'm usually tabbed out of a bunch of different games (maybe you guys play some of them) and will probably always be on the forums just to hang out. I think I should get into this clan because it would bring a [RAWR] member ingame instead of being a bunch of forum guys/(girls) I don't play in game much really just when i'm bored but I'm always for a good chat.

My Skype is xXxSuP3r_51imXxSh4dY_n0sC0pEzXx
I have a webcam and a mic.. Probably not butter but some Nutella.
There are no girls on the internet.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Puque View Post
i'm 14 years old, turning 35 just after easter.

Gotta accept him, obviously he is pr0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
that skype name cant't be serious
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Yeah, I have a small hunch that it might be a fake.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It was an inside joke with my friend in I a wile ago when we used to play Call of Duty a lot. :3
that nick is harder than my password.

also harder than my other bodypart

Vox sucks