ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Win and split $1000?
if 4 of us join forces to play in the aikido tourney and agree ahead of time to split the prize, we could all get some moolah.

I'm definitely playing and willing to split if anyone else is up for it.

Edit: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=436490 tourney thread
Last edited by gr3yh47; Dec 21, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Id be down if this was about 3-4 years ago when I was actually good and had spare time. sorry dude
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

seriously guys it's 1 weekend for a shot at 1k
we can doooeeeet
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Well, it's starts tomorrow and I'll be livestreaming at 17.00 GMT 0 to cover some of the hours that other people can't. From the practice rooms I saw yesterday, all everyone is doing is shovelling :(
sly are we friends on steam?
Sorry, no money for us.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU I misinterpreted midnight on Saturday as tonight :<