Ranking
Original Post
RAWR pls
/formal

Hi there RAWR, we've been rolling out new stealth activity checks and you appear to have failed this one.

The system operates in such a way to catch out clans that simply turn up for activity checks when we post them on your board - this way we don't have inactive clans slip the net. We suggest creating an "inactive" usergroup on your clan memberlist as inactivity checks are judged relative to your clan's size and declaring members as inactive/kicking them is likely to help.

Please be aware we take your board, in-game and IRC activity when doing these checks. Please let us know if you use an IRC we don't know about.

Failing another activity check will result in the clan being removed and you will have to prove you are active enough by going through the application process again if you choose to do so.

Good luck!

:(

join [NO] pls ty
collect snots from the nose
Well shit, I guess we really aren't above the law any more. siku warned me about this but I thought he was just making cruel jokes. Gynx please, not like this. If we're going to disappear then at least wait for us to have one last outrageous RAWRgy before you murder us. Heartless monster.

On an unrelated note I played a few games like 2 weeks ago for the first time in like 2 years and forgot I was on 9997 games played. I played my 10th dan game against some random bloke and got dunked on when I actually wanted to my 10th dan match to happen while getting dunked by you fellas in a RAWRgy. This is the worst feeling.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
We have a secret hidden IRC you are not allowed in. It's full of intimacy and explicit material. You would be scared for life if you were to check it so better let it be.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Go away.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Korg MS-20 Bear told complete true about adult IRC swing channel no one else alowed to. Much indecent activities going on there.
we're not allowed to leave.
MANtrain told me so.

so if you deactivate us, you're breaking the rules and should ban yourself.
no backseat moderating pls.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I guess be active, and you are still never in our secret IRC. I call failed trial!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube