Toribash
rawr pls
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
u kno i lov u guis RAWR pls

Threatening to kill us isn't my understanding of love. We didn't "make you do it". Do I look like Tina Turner to you?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Yeah, we are an OG Legend clan from back when clans paid for clan status and got their own dedicated server.

sooo... GTFO. you aren't going to deactivate us.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
guys its ok, hes probably just mad we never invited him into RAWR.

On a related note, all Clan League Champions are granted lifetime immunity from these silly rules. Please provide Doctor_Strangelove with a 2 page hand-written apology letter by the end of the week and we can put this whole thing behind us.
Last edited by WeRd; Mar 12, 2015 at 11:16 PM. Reason: fuck gynx
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Im sure Strange would love that, Werd.
It is afterall, his birthday.

not a bad birthday present, A GIFT OF IMMORTALITY
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by gr3yh47 View Post
Yeah, we are an OG Legend clan from back when clans paid for clan status and got their own dedicated server.

sooo... GTFO. you aren't going to deactivate us.

Please.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Threatening to kill us isn't my understanding of love. We didn't "make you do it". Do I look like Tina Turner to you?

Everybody looks like Tina Turner to me.
collect snots from the nose
So is the other check over and we can stop this now?
I mean you are such a bafoon!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
guys if you got deactivated you will make the clan once again and you will fight again like old times but deactivating permantly is wrong i think and you didnt do any activity checks to MAD or No or other clans just some official clans so pls gynx make your check at every clan and thx
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 16, 2015 at 04:45 PM.