ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Second Failed Activity Check & Pending Removal.
Hi there RAWR, unfortunately you've failed your second activity check. This means that we're looking into making this clan officially dead - this is a courtesy message that we're giving you in case you'd like to discuss re-applying or starting afresh.

We will review your case once again to make sure we're totally justified in removing the clan before we do it, so there may be a change of heart.

For now, good luck in the next steps you decide to take.
collect snots from the nose
What the crap, we posted, were ingame and you still weren't in our irc. I call conspiracy!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
well guys it looks like we didn't spam enough on the forumz or idle in IRC 24/7 so thats it.

we've been a clan for almost 8 years now ffs. We lurk around, post when we need to, and play when we can. For a game so community driven like toribash you guys seem awfully happy to break ours apart. Based on Gynx avatar he even seems to take a bit of pride in it.

If you do decide to kill RAWR then thats a shame, it was really the only thing that kept me coming back to this place after all these years.

Oh by the way..Toribash has about 3.5 million registered users. At the time I am writing this there are <500 people online. the irony here is killing me.
Last edited by WeRd; Apr 19, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

this is getting boring now.
we're still here.

if this is going to become a regular thing, just get it over with.
i dont feel the need to refute your justifications to remove a prominant part of toribash history.
Our past contributions, that we're still here, and want to be here, should be enough.

bored.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I took the liberty of making this thread, hopefully you don't mind.
You may be interested in taking part of the discussion.
----
Sorry for the influx of people.
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 20, 2015 at 09:35 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
RAWR is the reason I strived to be a good player for over a year. RAWR is the main clan the inspired me to get at least half way decent at toribash, because I wanted to try and match the members in one way or another. You guys are without a doubt a historical clan. I would hate to see you go </3
Gynx is being butthurt for some reason it seems, you guys are pretty active and shit :v
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Gynx please don't be a fat man. RAWR is RAWR you can't take it away without pissing people off. Please don't be a dick. Sorry for the shit post, most of the time I post half way decent stuff but currently I'm pissed that a great clan is dying. Ending statement, DAMN IT.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)