Ranking
Original Post
Can you get banned for just saying "nigga"?
I was in a bet server and said "don't say nigga" a few times and got threatened by a purple named boi with a 7 day ban for racism, I wasn't directing it at anyone it's just that someone said nigga and i said "don't say nigga" a few times. Is that worth a ban?
Message me if you want to war!
I remember someone who globaled "nigga" / "nigger"

I think that player got perma banned

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I remember someone who globaled "nigga" / "nigger"

I think that player got perma banned

that's wack honestly... ig we can't say freedom of speach cause not everyone is from america!
Since the forums are run by a private company, they are the ones who dictate what is allowed and not allowed to be said. The rules of the forum/game are fair, they really only discourage behavior that is toxic/derogatory. While context matters, if toribash allows toxic language/behavior, it will drive people away.
The way that rules are currently written imply that context does not matter, so generally speaking you can get banned for saying it in any scenario.

Staff are not that stupid though, so usually you'll get away with a warning if you don't use it in derogatory sense.
o.o
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Can you elaborate on "a few times" here?

3-4 times in maybe 2 mins
Message me if you want to war!
yeah probably, if you're doing that spam three lines thing so the mods know i told someone else off for saying the nword or if he's dealt with it and told the guy off your spam isn't needed either especially if you're just repeating.

anyway closing this cause your question is answered.