Toribash
Original Post
Trailer and screenshots on the main site
The trailer and shots of the game in the main site are too old, it is for version 3.6, and now 5.3 differs much, there are really many changes so far.
you guys should make new trailer video and screenshots to put in the main site instead of the old ones, toribash looks much better now, i guess changing them will be a good thing.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Yeah, we should have new images. There have been many new items added, new atmospheres, shaders, there's a lot. The gameplay is even much smoother. The community should team up and have an event to see who can make the best trailer/images for this.
Origin For Life
Well, there are already es artists, but to be 2 in 1, i suggest too making an event to make the trailer video for the game, so you got a new trailer, and ppl got an event, and for images just anyone take some good screen shots, make the main site look better guys, not just the main menu xD
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
There are plans on doing so, priorities were placed somewhere else, but these changes are on queue.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
There are plans on doing so, priorities were placed somewhere else, but these changes are on queue.

You've confirmed a slight site redesign, but what I'd love to see is an event where anybody from anywhere can submit their ideas and trailers for the slight redesign
Origin For Life