Ranking
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
SparChar I think if you are involved in something special then a MSquad will call you in or something .

What are you talking about? If you're good enough you'll get as many jobs as you.want, simple. You don't have to be "involved in something".
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
What are you talking about? If you're good enough you'll get as many jobs as you.want, simple. You don't have to be "involved in something".

I think he's not talking about applying, I think he's talking about just helping.
like when someone reports someone for wearing your textures, they ask you for proof that it are your textures.
Then if you showed that proof, you helped them.
Not that such questions should belong in this thread but yeah.

Nice tutorial btw, didn't get a staff position with it, but it did prevent me from having to be busy with my app for hours.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I think he's not talking about applying, I think he's talking about just helping.
like when someone reports someone for wearing your textures, they ask you for proof that it are your textures.
Then if you showed that proof, you helped them.
Not that such questions should belong in this thread but yeah.

Nice tutorial btw, didn't get a staff position with it, but it did prevent me from having to be busy with my app for hours.

Well, yeah. Not even a tutorial as good as this will help an Almost-A-14-Year-Old kid run around as a GM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just to set some things straight. Age doesn't matter if you are mature enough. 2WC was 13 when he got GM, we also had 12 year old Smod back in the days, iirc.
retired
I think this may have helped me, thank you.
Hi, I am a simple person I understand some people don't like me and I don't care.
I don't even know where on the forums I should apply for this,but I guess I'll try to see through more things..
(inb4 I run an app for GM and at least put some sense through my endless scrolling-through the forums.)
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Aug 22, 2015 at 04:43 AM.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I don't even know where on the forums I should apply for this,but I guess I'll try to see through more things..
(inb4 I run an app for GM and at least put some sense through my endless scrolling-through the forums.)

If you don't know how to work the forums, the only staff position you're suitable for is gm. Actually.. nvm, all staff use the forum, some just less than others. Anyways, to apply to be a gm, you must write your app and send it through pm to Erth, or any other gm.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
If you don't know how to work the forums, the only staff position you're suitable for is gm. Actually.. nvm, all staff use the forum, some just less than others. Anyways, to apply to be a gm, you must write your app and send it through pm to Erth, or any other gm.

I have been enlightened,thanks,I washed away from activity for months so I don't really remember the in's and out's now so forgive me,yet again I'll keep that in mind and thanks.
I have a question, not sure if this is the right place. A while back I sent a msquad app to ferras. He was of course still msquad when I sent it. He told me he would send it in and I would get word back in a few weeks. I never did get a response. A few months later I sent a pm to either gynx or phial, can't remember which one, asking what had happened. I never got a response from that either. I don't want to me msquad anymore but I would like to know what happened
Tree
Hi, in most of staff groups (including Market Squad) there is no response when you are rejected. It's simply because of the fact that we get many applications and additionally often there is no clear moment when you get "rejected" -it's just that you didn't really get accepted, your app was piled up as not_good_enough and therefore wasn't discussed for long as most of votes were negative- all in all, you weren't taken. However, if users PM us after some time (around a month since applying) we usually provide information about it, sometimes even providing points which would let you know what was the reason of rejection (well, at least I do).

If you didn't get response that you were accepted in few weeks- one month since applying, unfortunatelly- you didn't get in (if we changed our mind, we'd contact you if you still are interested). However, as I said- there is nothing like "Rejected" message. I'm not sure what Ferras told you and I don't know why somebody you've PM'd didn't provide these information- sorry for this, I hope this late answer is enough.
Last edited by Thrandir; Aug 26, 2015 at 11:13 AM.