Toribash
Just curious. Why was my app declined?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
K1ngSlay3r's Application
Gmt: -7 (I think I really don't know and I don't know how to figure it out)Past clans:Realistically I have been in so many clans that is difficult for me to remember so I will just list the clans that I truly felt I was a vital member to, and that was Volt, Ocean, and that's really it, I was in king for a little bit but I felt like I was kind of on the side in there so I left.
Past accounts/alts:Wowzaa3, Chekerz, Bleedd, Ninee, ZeeLux, Talonss
Why do you still play toribash today?: One of the reasons I still play toribash today is because I want to be remembered as one of the players who rode out toribash's final days and I want to be one of the first to follow it into the next part of it which is TBN. Another reason I still play toribash is the urge to beat everyone and be remembered I played this game for 3 years and over that 3 year period I fell in love with the community and the drive that everyone had to either be the best or be the richest. Finally and probably the most major reason I still play toribash is because its dying and I don't want it to go out without a bang.
What do you hope to achieve in the future as a player of toribash: I want to be a legend. That's it, I want to be remembered I don't want to be one of the forgotten players of toribash.
Why do you want to join evo?:I want join evo because about 20 minutes before I started writing this I was in a lobby with Tripstone and he was talking about how evo shouldn't be grouped as "one of the clans" because it isn't and how it was a family, and I believe what I wanted most out of this game besides to be remembered is to have a clan behind me that wants me to stay and thinks of me as family and not just a member who can win a match in a war, I would say I wanna join eVo because of its legacy or blah blah blah but that's just simply not the reason, the reason I want to join is because I want to be part of something more than just a clan that wins a war.
What can I bring to eVo?:Activity, and lots of it, this game is my second life, I'm also a relatively decent player that could help with wars whenever I am needed. I don't think there Is much besides that that I could bring to this clan.
Do you have any friends in eVo:No I don't, I play with Tripstone sometimes but its nothing regular and ive met a few other members but besides that I know just about no one in eVo
Would you be willing to have a voice chat with eVo members via discord?:Hell yes I would.
Some information about me:My name is Nathan but I prefer nate. I'm a relatively quiet person IRL so when I get into toribash I kinda switch and I have so much energy and I wanna just keep going and going. I am an active person IRL I play soccer and I'm actually a relatively decent goalkeeper and my whole life revolves around soccer. My interests mainly float around physical activity and helping people. Honestly I don't know what else to put here so some ways to contact me are on PM's in forums or text my snapchat : Ndaunis

Thank you for your time and effort in reading my application and please excuse any improper grammar or run on sentences.

Sincerely,

K1ng
Last edited by K1ngSlay3r; Nov 18, 2018 at 07:43 AM.
Volt lives on through me
We will take your app in review, i think. (lol)
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Application:
Trip told me to post
Accept me into the clan
you won't
no balls
pussy
I will devastate your pooder.
You didn't follow the application format at all.
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
just wondering about how long will it take to get a response to my application?
Volt lives on through me
Application:

-GMT: -8 PST

-Past Clans: I can only list what i remember(too much weed) Elite, Ultimate, and Colon 3.

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: None

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I like making people explode

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?

To learn and to create great things.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

I love you guys. The only good clan left.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?

I make textures, i can make custom kiai's or whatever they are called, and i'm decently skilled at the game.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?

Tripstone, and Athens.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?

Anytime i'm online.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:

My name is Rex. I am 23 years old and i started playing TB in 09.
I smoke a lot of weed and i am skilled in many traits, but not a master of any. I can cook, blacksmith, draw/paint, graphic design, sound engineer/produce, poetry/songwriting, and more. I was born in Hilo, Hawaii and moved to California when i was 11 years old. Been here ever since.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.
I'm on your Discord
I will devastate your pooder.
Originally Posted by K1ngSlay3r View Post
just wondering about how long will it take to get a response to my application?

How long do you think it will take?
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Originally Posted by Footlox View Post
Just curious. Why was my app declined?

Mainly because of a lack of people getting to know you.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]